Dire-BOAR-lical

This is clearly a deflective post to distract our attention from the super secret event you were having some time ago. The truth comes out, always!

I agree we need to just put it aside and agree to disagree

Better question of the day: how many additional replies will he have to add before regulars realize they are being trolled? :rofl:

3 Likes

I think I understand the situation now. RedRoseWarrior is an actual Flash from alternate timeline, which Gems of war is a game with Raid/Invasion on 2.0, and Guild war 3.0 version. That’s the only way to explain how he could remember Earth’s Fury being released before!

People from his timeline also don’t believe in discussion based on concrete fact, unlike in our Earth Prime. The meaning of “agree to disagree” is also seemed to be different there, so there is no point in arguing with him.

Now that’s I’ve solved this case, let’s move on to talk about others things!! It’s only Tuesday, so 5 more days until this event ended. I don’t really want to mute an official post.

5 Likes

im waiting for rrr to say its a mandela effect and it was released months earlier just only for him/her xD

2 Likes

For an argument that this Siegebreaker is weaker than the previous ones, it’s not really true. This is the screenshot from my game right now.

So Siegebreakerss magic is always around 30, can be buffed a bit by hero or team bonus. Mythic Siegebreaker always deal around 150 spell damage to any towers. I think the greatest asset of them is actually their attack, which can be quite varied.

Godslayer also got the a similar trait, but a single Zuul’Goth is always in last spot, so it’a very rarely got their use. So their spell is the main focus instead.

4 Likes

Looking at the screenshot…
Oh how i miss Teddy :bear:
sniff

1 Like

Not to RRW this.
But… Lol
I know that Siegebreaker is usually able to one shot towers before they go into harder levels. Those present SS are cool but they’re missing the 10-20% buff that they usually get during the event week. This week its only getting 10% so I think that’s why it seems weaker to me. Only 3 damage seems trivial right? Until you multiply that by 5 and that can be the difference between a tower being taken off the board or not.

2 Likes
  1. Localized disturbance in the time space continuum without your knowledge.
  2. Abducted by aliens and given ESP during an invasive Probing procedure.
  3. Just Wrong, and repeatedly posting incorrect info on the internet.
5 Likes

i’m not,trolling

I’m not trying to mislead anyone

1 Like

Guys, the invasion manu visual issue is still not fixed.

If you still don’t fix it next Invasion, I afraid this anti-gravity tower, combining with magic from fey forest, it might make all towers floating to the space, and we would have no tower to fight with. :grin:

3 Likes

Anybody else finding this week to be the worst invasions so far? I’m lacking motivation to do my sigils.

To be honest I’ve found it the best in a while.

Probably just because Orcs. :wink:

5 Likes

Imo the class event is more boring than this week invasion

1 Like

I’ve really enjoyed fel’dras acting as a seigebreaker with her magic boosts. If hero dies, I still have a pretty good chance.

1 Like

Same with Sol’Zara. One of my favourite Orcs :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not even using my hero. Orcs are hella strong. We grossly underestimated this siegebreaker too.

I want to appreciate the new trait on Glory troop!

Bloodlust trait is quite strong. The weakness of Enrage is that it’s removed when you match skulls. But with this trait, if your skull match kill opponent’s troops, your Enrage is suddenly back! Putting him on front and combining that with skull-spamming spell, Dire Boar can kill every troops in one turn, even the 4x Stonehammer, as Enrage completely ignored opponent’s trait. That’s so diabolical!!

At first I just putting him on last spot in my divine PvP team, but turned out he is better on front even with blocking mana. I’m so looking forward to other strong troop with this trait! ^^

9 Likes

Try putting him on top of Glaycion, Apothecary, Bloodhammer :grin:

4 Likes