Didn't receive correct PvP leaderboard rewards from last week

Platform, device version and operating system:
PS4

Screenshot or image:
I don’t have any as leaderboards were reset.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I finished 7th place on the PvP leaderboard last week but didn’t receive the correct reward, only the default one for not even finishing in the top 1000 :disappointed:

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
First time this has happened to me.

Steps to make it happen again
Hopefully won’t happen again :wink:

Thought I would post this rather than submitting a support ticket because I believe it also happened to others on different platforms too.
Please can the devs review what PvP rewards were issued at reset this morning? Thanks :slight_smile:

Yeah, I figured from what I had heard this may be a more widescale issue so wanted to give the devs a chance to look into it before sending a support ticket myself.

If it has happened to multiple people across several platforms for whatever reason it would maybe be quicker for them to identify why this happened on a large scale rather than support staff having to reply to multiple individual tickets?

It may be a bigger issue, but you need to make sure you get you’re reward. I don’t think they were reimbursing people for certain losses unless they filed a ticket.

Yep, I will do if no response here within 24 hours.

I deserved those 40 gems for doing hundreds of PvP battles :laughing:

Hey, sorry this happened, we’re currently investigating the issue.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like I got mine either @Kafka do I need to open a support ticket as well?

No need for tickets I’m hoping (just waiting for confirmation on that if that changes we’ll let you know.

I’ve made the shortest article in existence about the issue here, if you hit the follow button in the top right you’ll get notified of any changes to the issue (ie, if we do one blanket solution to send out everyone the correct rewards or if we’ll need everyone to send support tickets I’ll add the support link and instructions):
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001050916

3 Likes

Cool, thanks again for investigating this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im pretty sure i didnt finish top 1000 with my about 10k points. I think something went wrong with the bug fix.

I got this today and don’t know why :tipping_hand_man:t2:
I had 11XX trophys, but not many points last week.

I got a message with rewards as well. It said I finished rank ~500. I don’t think I did. :sweat_smile:

I got rewards for finishing somewhere in the 900’s, last time I checked (which I think was Saturday) I was somewhere in the 8000’s :joy:

1 Like

Received the correct rewards today :slight_smile:

Thanks @Kafka and team for sorting this out :+1:

I got this today as well. I know I was somewhere in the 40,000s.

Seems like a few got unexpected bonus rewards.

Shh… :zipper_mouth_face::laughing:

I opened it, but I haven’t claimed it. I sent a pm to @Saltypatra before I saw this thread asking her to remove it from my account.

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, team!

We are looking into this now. In the mean time, please feel free to collect your rewards, you won’t be penalised for doing so. Enjoy!

4 Likes