[Reported] PvP leaderboard rewards not received

Platform, device version and operating system:
PS5

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to receive a mail with the rewards I earned for placing in the top 20 on the PvP global leaderboard. I worked hard last week and managed to get up to 18th place. Just before reset, I dropped down to 19th, but was still in the top 20. After weekly reset, I got sent 30 gold marks for coming first in my bracket, but have not yet received the 30 gold marks, 100 silver marks, 30 gems and 7,500 gold I should have got for coming in the top 20.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Unclear. This is the first time the new PvP system finished a week.

Steps to make it happen again
Win enough PvP to place in the leaderboard, then don’t get anything for it?

3 Likes

Same issue on Xbox. I also have a PC/Mobile Account. I did receive rewards on PC/Mobile. Nothing on primary XBox account.

3 Likes

I didn’t receive the PvP leaderbord rewards (TOP 50) either. I’m playing on xbox.

1 Like

I did receive rewards in PC/Mobile.

Seems a console issue here.

1 Like

I’m on Xbox and did receive the consolation rewards of 5 gold marks, 5 silver marks and I forget what else after finishing in 1500-something place. So maybe it only affects the top 100? Not sure.

Also, I was in 3rd place in my league bracket when I went to bed last night, yet it said I finished 2nd and gave me 20 gold marks. How is that possible? I’m not complaining about getting a few extra gold marks, but still it’s weird.

2 Likes

Thanks for adding to this. Glad to know it’s not just me, but sucks that it’s clearly a common issue on consoles. I hoped it might be linked to the leaderboard not working at first, so once it was fixed the rewards would turn up, but no sign of them yet.

1 Like

I too did NOT receive my rewards for finishingvin the Top 3. Xbox

2 Likes

I received my rewards for top 50 on the global leaderboard and 1st in my ladder on the xbox.

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the report.

If you did not receive your rewards, for further investigation.

• Please provide a screencapture of your leaderboard position
  • Please provide your Invite Code
2 Likes

Hi Bramble,
Thanks for the reply. I managed to get a screenshot of my ranking just before reset (I was lucky about that, since I happened to be quite pleased with how I’d done and wanted a picture).
(Apologies about the quality, but it was on PS5 and it’s hard to post screenshots from there).
Here you go:

Also, my invite code is FULLMOON5_KFUD

Hopefully this helps and you can get this sorted. Ideally, everyone who missed out on rewards can get them, too.

Thanks again. =]

1 Like

I was ranked 73 and I did get my rewards from mail. No issue there. However, today a few things happened. First of all, some of the players in my new bracket disappeared. I was almost at first place and when I checked to see how close to surpass him, he disappeared and I jumped to first. When I cashed in the pvp rewards, I had a 30 min timer with gold and soul. When I did explore at level 12, the rewards were the same. After the timer ran out, the rewards were still the same. Are the gold and soul increases specifically for pvp or any mode?
I earned exactly 200 gold marks. 80 for completing pvp tasks twice. 30 for top in bracket. 10 for 73 in global. I bought 2 random books for 100 marks each. Both happen to be Stone books. When I looked at my inventory, the amount of books hasn’t changed. It seems I didn’t receive them. I bought 3 pets and used minion orbs to max them. 2 from last week and 1 this week. They are showing in my collection, so no issues there. Did anyone else buy books and not receive them?

1 Like

Next Monday, I will take a screen shot of my books/inventory. And then I will buy 1 more book, screen shot it. Then I will check inventory and take a 3rd screen shot. Otherwise, thank you for the update on pvp and looking forward to future updates with the other modes, like treasure maps and arena. Only other question I have is how long is a Season? I play on xbox and my code is Master_28.

2 Likes

Invite code DOWNTOWNMPLS_RFLT
Screenshot taken few hours before reset. Ended up in 28th place? Maybe

Invite code TWISTEDBDEAD_CFFE
He finished in 20th place
Neither of us have received the leaderboard rewards. Both playing on PS.

2 Likes

Just seen the replies by other players. Thanks for the other invite codes and screenshots shared. Hopefully it’ll make it easier to get this resolved and for affected players to get rewards they earned.
I would just suggest making another post as well for any different issues, (or mentioning them in other posts dealing with those issues, if they already exist) like the gold and soul boosts not working, and the missing books. Just so the issues don’t get lost in this post. Feel free to link here or share a link there, unless Bramble or the team would prefer otherwise. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Bramble,

Any chance this is going to get resolved before the team wind down tomorrow (23rd) for the holidays? I’d like the rewards I earned this week, if possible, and I’m sure others would too. I know it’s not always easy to fix problems, but if we can have an update, that’d be great. And if we can get our rewards soon, it’d be fantastic.

Thanks.

They’ve already gone as they are in Australia.

2 Likes

did they ever fix this bug? my turn to be shorted it seems (I know they’re on holiday, so I’m not expecting a fix right now if it isn’t)

hello, I’m on ps5 and same problem as my vdd
I was first in my league and I did not receive my reward.
dsl I don’t have a screen and my invitation code:
fandre67
ps: google translate, i speck french
thanks and happy celebration.

1 Like

No sign of a fix so far. Sadly, not likely to get dealt with any time soon, but we can hope. Fingers crossed it’s a priority when the devs come back, because I can’t see many players being happy working hard to get a leadership position only to get no rewards at all from it.

2 Likes

So I screen shot everything. I did receive the books. No issues on rewards at all. The 2x soul works on both pvp and explore. However, the 2x gold timer only works in pvp, not explore. So no bug issues to report, unless gold is supposed to work in any mode

1 Like