Did anyone get more than 2 copies of The Devil today (Monday)? Screenshot or it didn't happen

No ‘Photoshopping’ either please :laughing:

3 Likes

None of our guild got more than 2 (2K KoS perhaps lol, but only 2 Devils). Appears it’s restricted per day?

1 Like

It didn’t happen.

1 Like

The devs said there would be diminishing returns when farming for Devil cards. Ig we need to wait for every reset to get 1 or 2 if were lucky

1 Like

Another gimmick ’ working as intended’

4 Likes

25 minutes after reset and still no Devil: yesterday I had 2 by now… RNGfail or ResetFail?
Any confirmed drops today?
:crossed_fingers: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

They forgot to turn it back on or the janitor did

1 Like

This was a concern of mine as a potential point of failure (reset fail) after just reading how it works. If you haven’t already, you should at least fully restart the game. Certainly hope it doesn’t break like this.

1 Like

From experience being burnt too many times by their programming skills, I always restart upon reset :stuck_out_tongue:

Even an ‘accidental’ oversight of the reset to get an extra hour of players farming for something that is not there wouldn’t seem out of character by now
:sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

The devs are at it again…THIRTY FIVE Keeper of Souls…f,n 35…and no flesh horrors. We were lied to or they messed up…again.

3 Likes

23 KoS and various gnomes for me since reset but not a hint of Flesh Horror for The Devil.
Super annoying and wasting my time :pensive:
(Restarted twice)

2 Likes

What they did is have an event where they have to remember to flip a switch. I can see backlash from the players and someone will get the axe. My guess is the janitor will be let go.

1 Like

I’m up to 10 KoS (and 2 gnomes) with no Flesh Horror. Don’t have hard data on yesterday’s rates, but anything feasible to map two Flesh Horror encounters/Devil drops within a few minutes is probably not going to map to a 0/35 rate versus KoS today from a single sample and 0/anything across multiple samples. Someone made an oopsie.

2 Likes

Just to add this is my experience also, and of others in the guild, i.e. two yesterday, none today. Have closed and reopened the game.

1 Like

Still only getting KoS today (had 12 so far)

41 Keeper of souls and one treasure gnome…one glory gnome…still no flesh horror…the devs are doing this intentionally to keep us doing the stupid event…and IF they communicate to us about the issue…" oh, here’s 5 gems as compensation for wasting your time"

5 Likes

By now an hour after reset someone somewhere would have seen one. Nothing on Xbox. Looked at chat zero. This is nonsense. I turned off the Xbox. I’m over it.

2 Likes

I just got 6 Keeper of souls…back to back…the devs certainly screwed up big this time…but it will be “working as intended”

1 Like

Maybe the OP should change the title of his post to reflect what is going on today :slightly_smiling_face:

Come on devs, act like you actually give a crap and do or say SOMETHING…I got 3 more Keeper of Souls…and again back to back.

2 Likes