[REPORTED] Flesh horror daily reset doesn't seem to work

The daily reset for the flesh horror obviously has not worked. Neither anyone in guild chat nor in german world chat has found a devil so far, if he had found 2 of them yesterday.

13 Likes

Yes, same here in Czech. Guildies or CZ global chat report the same. Reset does not seem to work

The same in hispanic guilds. I think they want to tease us and have fun despairing us (and making us play more and more to get non-existent rewards).

3 Likes

Got one on my alt who did not play the previous day as the 6th battlecrasher encountered. Of those that have gotten two copies on Monday, there are already multiple of reports that Flesh Horror is not appearing at all, at least one sample set with 50+ battlecrasher encounters and no Flesh Horror. Further confirmation that the “chance” (hard cap) is not resetting between days.

4 Likes

Over 1.000 fights in Explore today and nothing :thinking:

1 Like

None for me either. Still stuck at 2.

Interesting info to determine how they program these things: it could suggest that catching up is possible if hunting for devil late in the week, although the failed reset casts a cloud on that.

My own input (misguided as it may sound): yesterday I disenchanted one of my devils to test whether their hard cap was based on our roster having 2 copies… it doesn’t, so don’t disenchant
:sweat_smile: :man_facepalming: :stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Thanks for your experiment. To clarify, ‘disenchant all’ on another target still preserves this troop as I did it yesterday.

1 Like

@Jeto
@OminousGMan
@Kafka
@Sirrian

Please fix this. Thank you.

2 Likes

Disenchant all only removes troops above four copies.

1 Like

None of this would be happening if there was NOT a daily limit on the amount of Devil’s players are able to receive.

Y’all should be more self aware by now… Why make an extra step for your code to fail you?
giphy (12)

#fail-tober GoW edition doing it’s thing.

7 Likes

I tested the theory with my alt too. I only got 1 copy yesterday and first battle today got another. Now with 2 in total I haven’t had another one drop for about an hour.

4 Likes

I think limit is 1 per day and that’s why we can’t get third copy next day cause game thinks you already had flesh horror and not spawning

7 Likes

Same here nobody found 1 today after they found two yesterday…

Probably we must wait for wendsaday

Probably you wouldn’t find any on Wednesday either if they won’t fix it.

2 Likes

Hey all,

Just letting you know I posted a thread about this, so if any updates come through it is in one place!

3 Likes