No Devil in Day 2 so far

The Flesh Horror never showed up after grinding for more than an hour and it is like that for many of my friends.

This needs to be fixed

19 Likes

Same for me and all my guildies

3 Likes

Ditto. I’m shocked that there might be something broken about this event.

11 Likes

17 Likes

Same for me - had 2 by this time yesterday - just been spamming explore - why must there always be bugs

2 Likes

Same for me

1 Like

same here, i thought they will reset the drop rate proc on daily reset?

2 Likes

That was indeed the intended behavior. Clearly something broke. One hopes that whichever dev monitors the forums at the end of the business day is frantically raising hell in their internal slack channel to get this fixed.

7 Likes

same here for me, and a lot of people from our Alliance

2 Likes

The same; no one reporting getting one in our guild

1 Like

#devilgate

2 Likes

Confirming that I got one Devil on day 2 on an alt that did not play Monday, for further confirmation this is a “chance not resetting” issue and not just a general appearance rate change/issue.

8 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

@Jeto
@Kafka
@OminousGMan
@Sirrian

Anyone have a look and fix this, please?

Won’t be much if a joyful event if no one will be able to find more than 2 copies of The Devil.

8 Likes

Could someone remind me when was the last significant event/ update that we have without a major bug?

10 Likes

before you started :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for linking the Dev. Hopefully they fix this problem. This is really unfortunate.

2 Likes

same here. Nothing at all. This company can’t product a new functionality without bugs …

4 Likes

I got two Devils today but I didn’t play yesterday. Just like everybody else, nothing after those two.

3 Likes

Half the day gone without fixing the problem. Why no one even address the whole issue from the game developers or anyone from their staff?! Strange silence

Maybe suffering from all negative status… LOL

3 Likes