Did anyone get more than 2 copies of The Devil today (Monday)? Screenshot or it didn't happen

Ok, last update for now…59 Keeper of souls…5 gnomes…many of those were back to back to back…guys just give it up for tonight. It won’t do any good until they “fix” the issue.

3 Likes

Stop wasting your time farming. They are NOT in the drop pool. Wait for the ninja fix.

2 Likes

This post should never have had to be made. If there was a maximum of 2 a day it should have clearly been stated in the official news post. Why bother even making news posts if they aren’t going to give us all the relevant information. This would be a big waste of time for people that don’t do explore or PvP but grinded it yesterday to get more than 2 copies. This also screws over people that would just wait until the weekend to do it as they may not even get enough copies to craft the weapon.

11 Likes

Same. Was ready to sit down and relax for an hour or so playing some gems but this just pissed me off. Glad I wasted only 10 minutes trying before checking the forums. I hope nobody spent any $$$ on this game in the last couple weeks.

4 Likes

None for me either. Inching closer to quitting this game…

1 Like

yea sadly i already wasted 2 hours and got notta

1 Like

Stuck at 2.

Nothing from all of BDC either . Not one person in any of our guilds is reporting getting a 3rd devil yet .

Well when they send out a fix I will be at work missing out once again because of their incompetence. Instead of ninja fixing it just send 2 copies in the mail for everyone so folks don’t miss out. They don’t understand that some folks work for a living and those folks are most likely not free players.

1 Like