Design a troop contest

Let’s see who can come up with the best troop designs base on the following names.
(Yes, I know some of these characters are still copyrighted. Others are now in public domain.)

Names of new troops.

1. Godzilla
  2. Peter Pan
  3. Tikerbelle
  4. King Kong
  5. Poseidon
  6. Zeus
  7. Ares
  8. Aphodite
  9. Ares
  10. Hermes.

You forgot Little My from The Moomins.

1 Like

Little My (8 Red Mana)

SPELL NAME: MORE COFFEE NOW!!!

Creates 12 Brown gems. Gain Enchant.

Traits: Agile, Stealthy, Indigestible

2 Likes

I’ll start with Godzilla
Godzilla
Troop Type Mythic Monster
Color Blue/Green/Purple
Stats
Shield 28 Life 62 Attack 32
Spell
Nuclear Showdown
Deal 28 damage to a troop boosted by red gems.If there are more than 13 red gems take an extra turn.Submerge and barrier myself.Boost ratio 3:1
Traits
Huge,Iron skin,Nuclear Blood (cause disease and poison on skull damage)

1 Like

Poseidon
Type: merfolk, deity (because this type needs to exist because of the rapid expansion of the divine type)
Color: blue, green and brown
Spell: Tidal Burst (29 mana)
Deal 20 Damage boosted by the amount of blue and submerged allies. Gain barrier, and submerge all other allies. +4 damage per blue/submerged allies.
Traits:
Huge
impervious
Old Ocean King: All merfolk gain barrier and 3 health on 4 or 5 matches. (Debatable)

I don’t know who this character is but I love her! Her coffee cup is even pink!

1 Like

There’s a lot to like:

“She is a small, determined and fiercely independent Mymble. Little My is brash, aggressive, mischievous and disrespectful, but can also be a good friend when she wants to.”

2 Likes

Ok, Saltypatra (IGNORE the fact Godzilla is still copyrighted), how would you design a Godzilla troop for Gems of war?

Mecha-Gobzilla (goblin/mech)

Gobtomic fire breath 14 green red
Deal 5 + magic damage to target enemy, and burn, poison, disease them.

1 Like

Tinkerbell
Epic Fey, Pan’s Vale (get it?)
Fairy Dust (10 Yellow/Green): Double an ally’s mana. Enchant all allies. Gain an extra turn.
Agile / Mana Shield / Air Link

(spell may be undercosted, I dunno what’s considered reasonable these days)

2 Likes

Saltypatra, May I suggest you consider to do this as an actual contest with rewards and all.
The winner of the contest will get something like 50,000 gold or 100 gems or something like that and a free copy of the troop they designed. The Devs will chose the winner. (Obviously Godzilla and King Kong are still copyrighted here in the USA and most places in the world and therefore are not in the contest.) So, how about it?

1 Like

As for Zeus we have ol’ man Jo…aka Jotnar :stuck_out_tongue: