Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Delve 300 with the faction team (no potions):

1st battle is still a joke

2nd battle: I thought I was screwed against the 2x lamia room, but Bone Golem casted 2 deathmarks and both triggered the 1st turn it could, saving me from the 2nd charm hit. Was able to skull bash the other Lamia with a meager 125 attack and overpower the Naga Queen right after that.

3rd battle: My Vanya casts for 42 before boost ratio and their Vanya has 307 Armor and 310 Life. 12-15 casts to kill doesn’t feel like a terrible idea…

The battle has been surprisingly easy since the AI is too stupid to ignore filling everything but Vanya Soulmourn, buying me way too much time to constantly cast my 2 Vanyas.

I can’t toy with it forever, but the enemy Draugr currently has 383 attack with their Vanya at 175 HP from the original total. - mid-match commentary

In the end, the strategy worked as the enemy Bone Golem couldn’t get past my 1st slot and I won moderately easy with the Enemy Vanya Soulmourn only casting once.

Shout out to TimeKnight for suggesting the Vayna Soulmourn casts. I’m sure others are probably screaming duhhhh, but there’s a bit of a difference between 42 AoE damage and 112 AoE damage thanks to potions.

Done on 1st try. No more daily delves or I’d try 500 without potions lol.

Faction team I’m using: Bone Golem, Draugr, Vanya Soulmourn, Vanya Soulmourn (Silver Banner)

Draugr in front of both Vanyas since it can be easily resummoned anyways. Silver Banner as Bone Golem and Draugr both have great uses in the first 2 rooms and sometimes the 3rd room. Usually I’m filling Vanyas with Purple since I leave Bone Golem full in the 3rd room unless its necessary to cast.

I think this faction team could be done at Delve 500 with Hoard Level 100 if you get lucky with Death marks in the 2nd room and only let Vanya cast once. She only casted once here and I could have kept going for another 5+ casts or so without major danger.

7 Likes