New Faction - Silver Necropolis

What do you mean? I can’t see that at all.

Just because you can’t relied on deathmark to win in first and last room doesn’t mean it’s bad. This Faction only got a single AoE attacker, which could be drained unless Blessed, so you have quite a lot of control, unlike in Dark Pits. Bone Golem can be as strong as Treant in Primal Rift, and it can even be summon back again, so the odd to win Faction team at 500 in the event is actually pretty possible.

With lots of troop being Blessed, my Vanya could do 50+ AoE. It’s strong enough, that I think doing at Level 200 shouldn’t take much effort. I even already win at 180 in first try, with full team survived.

Did you get that 2 mixed up? I don’t remember ever seeing anyone beat SoS at 500. In my opinion, it’s the worse Faction with relied too much on Sea Witch’s ability to loop forever.

On the other hand, I remembered @TheIdleOne beat Faction 500 ASE with Hoard 199. I also beat it at 300 with just Hoard 111, so even base Hoard 100 is quite doable.

Could you please pick one thread to post and stick to it, please? When you post the same thing in multiple thread, it make the discussion broken and harder to read.

Also, as you see people already beat this Faction with Faction team at 500 right on Friday. So, I don’t think it’s not that hard to make competent Faction like this.

You know what else is not that hard and can do quite easily? Judging a difficulty of the Factions on surface level without actually try playing it.