The Delves: Leveling and Quality needs to be separated

Guys I’m on lvl 150. quality 3 in hall of guardian. And it’s impossible to continue. I have all the troops and and all kindomstars. I should have have been too at last equality 8 or 9. But noopi. So what’s the point in continuing when it’s impossible too finishit and get the benefits from the quality.

Any way they need to change this fast. Becouse this is just too stupido.

Icarus was warned not to fly too close to the sun, yet it was too tempting. He paid a heavy price.

But as comfort: you’re just the first person who pushed as far as possible without thinking about whether going that far was helping or hurting you. Lots of other people are starting to realize this is a really bad idea. Especially after the faction event next week, there are going to be a LOT of people who never ask for advice that will register on the forums to complain.

So I do think this is going to change, but you have to wait for the slower people to realize this was a bad decision first. It’s not going to change “fast”. And the devs might argue “you learned your lesson, now do better with your new factions” is the solution.

In theory, once you level up your hoard to the 100s, you’ll have enough stat bonuses to kick level 150’s butt. So now you have a goal to work towards! This isn’t a real smile on my face! I painted it on! I’m being very sarcastic here and wish there was a reason to raise my Delve level.

We are all still trying to figure out the best way to go about this. :+1:

I like it though and maybe if we work together we can figure the best way to knock these out!

At least we get 3 choices with a lower fight daily.

1 Like