Deeds - Discussion and Critique

Did we ever get a FO with Major Ascension Orbs? :thinking:

I swear there was one within the last month. I forget the price, it was $25 or greater. Maybe I’m still confused and it was actually a minor. Lots of things in the last month are blurry to me.

Anyway I’m kind of distracting because apparently I don’t remember any numbers around orbs. I just kind of peek at Soulforge every 2-3 months and cry.

1 Like

Probably meant 8 Major Blue Orbs because every other orb basically grows on trees.

Charging $ for deeds in a flash sale is not a problem as long as the price is reasonable. If it’s inflated no thanks I will wait and let the people that have to be first be first.

Hope this is a suitable thread to keep track of the numbers :crossed_fingers:

Day 4 since first Deeds in AB:
1/102 Imperial Deeds (408 days needed at this rate)

0/146 Blue Deeds
0/146 Green Deeds
0/176 Red Deeds
0/176 Yellow Deeds
0/176 Purple Deeds
6/176 Brown Deeds (118 days needed at this rate)

:sweat_smile::vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

You should include the 4 of each color received in the mail. (For most players, others can earn it in different ways)

1 Like

You guys are going to drive yourselves insane worrying about deeds like this. We’ll get them when we get them…

Yup, wanted to take them into consideration without it affecting the AB drop rate figure: that’s why totals are 146 and 176 instead of 150 and 180.

:blush::pray::vulcan_salute:

How would I know (or any other reader) without doing the math you did for us, for ourselves as well?
Keep in mind that mail thing is exclusive to current players. I think Sunday is when it expires. So those who start on Monday won’t get it. Not sure if that affects your perspective on it or not.
Also, the first day deeds were available in AB was when we first had the brown deeds.

1 Like

Sorry we got excited about the flagship feature of a new update, we’ll go back to bickering about summon mechanics now

1 Like

That’s the spirit!

I used the OP table, and subtracted 4 deeds for each :blush:

The intention is to have a somewhat objective tracking of how many deeds have they made available to players (flash offers aside) as time goes by to contribute to the discussion/critique vis-à-vis the 1 year timeline initially suggested by the devs. :crossed_fingers:

Indeed, counting day 4 since the brown deeds dropped on 03/SEP
:pray::vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Day 7 since first Deeds in AB:
3/102 Imperial Deeds (238 days needed at this rate)

0/146 Blue Deeds
0/146 Green Deeds
9/176 Red Deeds (137 days needed at this rate)
0/176 Yellow Deeds
0/176 Purple Deeds
6/176 Brown Deeds (206 days needed at this rate)

:vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

So maybe a deed task after every weekly reset?

i have the same today, fire 3

Ok so now that we have enough for a Level 12 kingdom with a faction tied to it:

I upgraded Mist of Scales to level 12 purely for this, as I need that to 500 pure still.

The 25% bonus is applied directly to the hoard stats, and will apply to non faction teams as well.

Fang Moor:

Dark Pits:

6 Likes

Day 9 since first Deeds in AB:
3/102 Imperial Deeds (306 days needed at this rate)

4/146 Blue Deeds (329 days needed at this rate)
0/146 Green Deeds
9/176 Red Deeds (176 days needed at this rate)
0/176 Yellow Deeds
0/176 Purple Deeds
6/176 Brown Deeds (264 days needed at this rate)

7 Likes

At least we know now it’s not once per week.

1 Like

Day 11 since first Deeds in AB:
3/102 Imperial Deeds (374 days needed at this rate)

4/146 Blue Deeds (402 days needed at this rate)
0/146 Green Deeds
13/176 Red Deeds (149 days needed at this rate)
0/176 Yellow Deeds
0/176 Purple Deeds
6/176 Brown Deeds (323 days needed at this rate)

5 Likes

Can you do a new topic?