Daily Deals Refresh

Today’s Offers:

I’m not sure how one event key and 10k gold is supposed to help Darkstone reach Lvl 21. Not only is it Broken Spire Week, but also:

And while I previously stated I am in the process of getting 11 kingdoms to level 17, there are quite a few that need Class levels prior to that…

So while I don’t intend to burden everyone with daily offers that make no sense, to recap, I received a Weenie Wyvern offer Sunday (bought it), a Storm Knight offer yesterday (passed), and a Event Key today…for Darkstone.

Seems I just had bad luck when getting Class XP Offers 10 days (or so) in a row. As I said somewhere above the Offers I get now switch every day. When I was writing the post they didn’t switch.

1 Like

Ninja fix or RNG? We may never know…

1 Like

Standard Dev response is always streaky Rng, and the forbearance of unicorns.

3 Likes

Four times in less than two weeks I have been offered a troop that I have multiple copies at Mythic. Yup, going to spend gems on that. Was occasionally getting a pet offer I needed but lately not a thing I could possibly need.

Closing out the week, I received an offer for Giantini, 10 Flame Maidens for 50 gems, Pinguin, and Storm Knight Saturday and Sunday. It seemed that Rng really wanted me to get Stormheim to 17.

And then on Monday, Darkstone returned:

I’ve seen the explanations for the Medals and the troop copies already at Mythic…Darkstone just doesn’t make sense.

Today is Boarlet for Grosh-Nak. Maybe Stormheim returns on the morrow, maybe I get a streak of Grosh-Nak, or maybe Darkstone to 21 is my next one.

Warmaster, are you missing any unique troops from Darkstone? That would be my best guess — if you lack a troop like Magnus, the game might be thinking it’s giving you a way to acquire him.

It’s not, of course, but :man_shrugging:

That’s the only reason I can think of that an orc of your level would be receiving such an offer, and a lowly mud-brawler like myself wouldn’t be.

1 Like

All Darkstone troops at Mythic except Troglodyte (Need 64 copies). Being in a guild that consistently finishes 1st in GW might help with that. (or a guild family with 2 guilds in top 6). Event Keys won’t help tho.

I did medal 5 troops to Bronze just now. Maybe that will make it stop. I still find it strange, Event key for Darkstone, when I need so much for other kingdoms (including Class Levels, which I rarely get…not complaining).

2 Likes

I think medalling troops will change nothing.
5-bronze is requirement for level 22 and Darkstone is not that far currently.
The culprit must be your Troglodyte; and looks like offer system does not realize no kind of keys help anything in this case.

1 Like

Confirmed medals did not stop the offer.

1 key sells for 15 gems, so the extra 10 gems goes towards 10k gold. Maybe the game wants me to upgrade Darkstone from Kingdom Lvl 10 to 15. :slight_smile:

jk, it clearly states Power Level.

hmm, I wonder…I can get it to Lvl 12, but need 4 more deeds to get to Lvl 13.

I have never seen such a bizarre offer recur like that on an endgame account, so I have to imagine it must be tied either to Kingdom Challenges or Level, as you’ve guessed yourself.

I suspect it’s the Challenges, though, just because I’ve never seen that offer period, and my guess would be that the reason is my challenges were already completed when the daily deals update dropped :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I finished Tiers 3 thru 6 today. That may resolve the issue; time will tell. As I require 4 Deeds of Magic to upgrade Darkstone to level 13, a Deed offer would make more sense than 10k gold (and an Event Key).

3 Likes

The Darkstone Offer returned today, 8 Mar 2021. I have the Deeds now to get to 13. Perhaps that will stop the Offer from returning.

I rarely have the Gold on hand, but I did today because GW. :axe::rage::shield:

(Screenshot still loading, one hour later)

1 Like