Daily Deals Data-Gathering Post Patch 5.7

@Dust_Angel are your kingdom power max now? What is your kingdom level? Are they >15?

Yes, every kingdom power task that is achievable at the moment has been finished;
All of them at kingdom level 15; some at 16 (where power task requires it).

2 Likes

Thank you for the info @Dust_Angel. It will help me with my decision making.

October 19th

Daily Deals: Deeds of Magic, Deeds of Ice, Crafting Riches
Arena Offer 1: Deeds of Air
Arena Offer 2: Crafting Riches
Arena Offer 3: 4 Priest’s Chalices

Oct 19:

Acct 1:

Acct 2:

Acct 3:

Acct 4:

One off track offer. Culled power 5 offers from acct 4.

Oct 20:

Acct 1: (forgot to click the ascend button last time, offer culled)

Acct 2:

Acct 3:

Acct 4: (as expected by intentionally leaving this task open)

One off track offer.

October 20th

Daily Deals: Crafting Wealth, Medal of Orpheus, Verse 2
Arena Offer 1: 150 Writs
Arena Offer 2: 3 Genie’s Lamps
Arena Offer 3: Deeds of Magic

October 21st

Daily Deals: 30 War Coins, Deeds of Fire, 4 Priest’s Chalices
Arena Offer 1: Verse 2
Arena Offer 2: 4 Priest’s Chalices
Arena Offer 3: Deeds of Nature

Oct 21:

Acct1:

Acct2:

Acct3:

Acct4:

Two off-track offers today. Haven’t noticed any uptrend in off track offers on the account that specifically has fewer and fewer total valid offers nor with the account that is the “most progressed”. It seems very likely at this point that there is just a static chance to replace a slot 2 offer with a medal or deeds one.

For a bit of good news, both the “RNG replaced” slot 2 offers and the “replaced because no available offers” slot 2 offers both seem to be all or nearly all deed/medals now, and both seem to heavily favor deeds over medals (which is favorable, medals are usually a dead offer even for those heavily chasing this considering the relative availability).

I actually disagree here.

I spend gems on medals, to avoid grinding Explore as much.

I don’t spend gems on deeds, because the costs are so high to make any meaningful amount of progress :man_shrugging:

Edit for my info:

Dailies: Expert Supply, Deeds of Magic, Gaard Medal
Arenas: Crafting Wealth, Writs, Deeds of Stone

Oct 22:

Acct1:

Acct2: (culled ingot offers from this kingdom after seeing it)

Acct3:

Acct4: (I expect to see this repeating a lot unless I clear it)

One off track offer, on main only.

Dang, if only there were some way for the system to detect that you had incomplete elite level troop kingdom power tasks and give you offers accordingly. :wink:

I do think that, in general, for like 99% of the playerbase though, they probably need more deeds for pre-15 kingdoms and thus deeds can inch them toward stat points when they get the “off track” offers, whereas medals as “progress” is so far away that we can pretend they don’t exist (there are some key troops that get tangible benefits from medaling, but most have inexplicably non-beneficial stat packages for their roles). Heck, even my main is unlikely to get to a point where I need medals to progress within the next year due to the pet bottleneck. That being said, I don’t buy the deeds either, but thats just because I don’t actually use them until I make a conscious effort to increase stats and the alts even when I did play them were set up to be at very specific stat thresholds.

That’s definitely true. I just wish the price-point were better.

I’ve considered buying the deeds for the release of new kingdoms (getting 30 at 300 gems per-2 would only cost 4,500 gems, which is reasonable for a stat point, in my opinion), but I’ll likely not do so unless I run out, which would take the release of like 3 kingdoms per color, so :man_shrugging:

Summary

For players less-progressed than I am, those 4,500 gems are way more valuable than they are to me — better spent (probably) rounding out the missing cards in their collections by buying event keys, and/or on event tiers to keep up with new content (and get enough orbs for Zuul, which I still esteem one of the most worthwhile achievements in the game).

Ahem — seems I veer verbose — back on-track after hiding the tangent in a drop-down

Not likely? :joy:

Basic point — if devs want to drain my gems, they need to offer me colored Deeds at about half their current price point, or medals (despite these, agreed, being basically worthless and probably not great drainers-of-gems for others, but I don’t have the numbers before me of what players actually buy en masse — I only buy them because 1) I like the little filagrees, 2) don’t want to explore for an hour a day, and 3) also don’t want elite levels to get me stuck with purgatory offers like my mom currently has).

Oct 23:

Acct 1:

Acct2:

Acct3:

Acct4:

October 23

Dailies: Verse 2, Deeds of Nature, 3 VIP Keys
Arenas: Verse 1, Deeds of Stone, Writs

October 24

Arenas: Writs, Deeds of Air, 4 Priest’s Chalices
Dailies: Deeds of Magic, Deeds of Ice, Crafting Wealth

October 25

Arenas
Gaard Medal
Deeds of Ice
Legion Booster

Dailies
Crafting Riches
Gaard Medal
Yasmine Medal

Oct 24

Acct 1:

Acct2:

Acct3:

Acct4: (culled this kingdom from offers)

Oct 25

Acct 1: (“on track” but errant purgatory offer)

Acct 2:

Acct 3:

Acct 4:

I’m now down to 2 kingdoms for “level troops to 19” on acct 4, and 1 for “upgrade weapons”. I think just a few more samples from this week will be sufficient to just call it at as not significantly increasing off-track offers by being “almost done”… what I’m mostly after is seeing the “on track” offers start to streak again, which is just further confirmation that “purgatory offers” haven’t been fixed.

1 Like

Oct 26

Acct 1:

Acct2:

Acct3:

Acct4:

Bonus because I thought it was pretty funny that the forums are casually telling me to give it a rest:

4 Likes

Same. Topic dies with us, unless there’s further cause to look anew.

I think we found all we would even if we continued: deeds are increased, but the basic system underlaying everything is still fundamentally flawed/broken, so it’s incumbent upon the player to avoid purgatory offers :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Interesting. After I upgraded “The Devil” yesterday for power level in Blighted Lands I thought I would get the Event Key offer.

Today I got Crafting Riches, Medal of Gaard, Medal of Yasmine
and in Arena: Deeds of Ice, Writs, Deeds of Fire.

I didn’t got the event key in arena either yesterday.