[Known Issue] New way to show daily offers

But the offers themselves are still bugged. 3 years after first reported mind you.

How many more layers of paint will be applied to a foundation that is cracked?

16 Likes

But the offers were all fixed a year ago, with the 6.5 Update!

Oh, wait…

Next week 54 and still counting. Isn’t it amazing how the whole Customer Experience Team keeps vanishing in a puff of smoke whenever this topic is brought up?

13 Likes

The bugged daily deals REALLY grinds my gears. This was not fixed. This is not going to be fixed. This needs to be fixed. Period.

I really feel as though they do not understand what the exact issue is or have no way of “fixing” our broken, useless daily deals. We need to have an open conversation and discuss alternatives to useless daily deals like ingots or event keys.

This issue should have been taken care of already. It’s very unprofessional just to pretend like everything is fine and that this issue was resolved. It wasn’t. Let’s talk about this like real adults and take care of the issue.

5 Likes

“still hasn’t passed testing”

2 Likes

“testing”…

2 Likes

I’ll raise it again to see if it can be brought forward more.

7 Likes

Brought forward more? Just in case there’s a misunderstanding here, this isn’t about making the Karakoth weapons task achievable sooner by rescheduling the upcoming Karakoth kingdom pass. It’s about targeted daily offers switching from possibly helpful items to entirely useless junk for as long as some specific, usually unachievable kingdom tasks remain open. This was announced fixed with Update 6.5 more than a year ago, then delayed for “another week of testing”, followed by radio silence up till today.

12 Likes

@Kafka
Can you please tell us what the “testing” process looked like? With 6.5 it was announced “fixed”.
I wonder what we should believe about that? Maybe some honest mistake that was completely forgotten to set right despite continuously being asked about by community members through several topics throughout the complete timespan since it was announced fixed. Why did all that seemingly get no attention by the forum moderation?

Why should we be hopeful of anything happening now, or that anyone will really look into this at all?
“if this can be brought forward more”, was at least a honest description of the current situation, so I’m thankful for that and can reply in honesty that I doubt this will ever get fixed (or even looked after) (again). There’ll always be “something else” or deemed “more lucrative”.

The above posting of 4.21 again gave a easy to understand description of the problem. Something anybody at a certain stage of playing the game has to face. Very sad.

9 Likes

Well, I really appreciate that they are testing this feature so thoroughly, doing it for well over a year now shows true dedication. However, this apparently prevented all other parts of Gems of War to receive any testing at all. Maybe it’s time for the QA team to move on to the next task? :clown_face:

9 Likes