Cursed Trait Glitch

In a battle that against an enemy that has few enough life to be killed by the cursed trait, the enemy immediately dies, and the game freezes.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I was expecting the battle to end, and rewards to be claimed. The game froze instead.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Enter a battle with an enemy with less than two health. If your team member has the cursed trait, and life is randomly chosen to be reduced by two, the battle ends, and the game freezes.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

A screenshot with a frozen game isn’t really interesting, so not really.

What troops have two or fewer life?!

Ghoul, Lance Knight, Templar, Warhound, Wight all have 2 Life at level 1
Revenant and Skeleton both have 1 Life at level 1

(Source: @Lyya 's http://ashtender.com/gems/troops)

I just got hit by this bug. Matchmaking decided to give me a level 10 opponent, and I thought it would be fun to utterly crush them with my hero and 3 soothsayers. I thought it was hilarious when 2 of my cursed traits hit health and killed the entire enemy team instantly (they all had 4 or less health). But it turns out the joke was on me because the battle locked up. Couldn’t cast, swipe gems, or even click Settings. (Chat still worked though.) I ultimately needed to force quit the app and suffer a loss.