Crimson Bat is in the event chest!

That’s what I was afraid of. I’m hoping another 50 chests will produce similar results, but it sounds unlikely now.

1 Like

Ok so the other week I spent 100event keys with no Venoxia. :cry:

Last week 50event with 2 mabs :smiley:

This week was bats turn and I only needed one for mythic. Figured 50 should do it.
240keys later and bat is mine. :sweat:

Ended up getting 3 with last 50key pack

3 Likes

There you go, finally! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was not giving up until bat was mine. :wink:

1 Like

haha…thats the spirit! :slight_smile:

Event chest seems to even out for me in the long run.
When Aborath was in the event chest I only needed one for mythic. Opened a 10pack and got 2.
Now bring on Drifting Sands. :wink:

1 Like

around 80 keys later - no bat :weary:

RNG god h8es me

I already got my first bat a month ago from a 50 glory or gem chest pack (can’t remember exactly). I’m currently after duplicates for any legendary so I always go for gem chests.

@Eika You won’t believe it! I got the Bat! Used all my resouces though(glory and gems) :frowning:

2 Likes

Great pull, tho! :slight_smile: Well done getting him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now how do I build a team around him and Valkyrie? I also have Crescendo and a fully traited Psion if that helps. thanks in advance.

1 Like

Nice troops, do you have gorgotha fully traited also? :slight_smile:

Heh, no Gorgotha for me :((

You have Psion fully traited, which is good, then I assume you doesnt have bat fully traited yet(since you didnt mention it), I would then had gone with this build:

Psion
Valkyrie
Crimson Bat
Soothsayer

or

Psion
Soothsayer
Valkyrie
Crimson Bat
(This way Valkyrie is more safer)

Shadow-Hunter
Soothsayer
Valk
Bat

This way Valk is open to get red gems before Bat gets them, and can easily get her mana filled up. Banner could be yellow/blue, red/blue or red/yellow.

Do you have Soothsayer fully traited?

2 Likes

Finally got my Bat^^

Whats a good Team to work with?
Valkyrie for sure - but what else to get valid team?

Soothsayer? Any Suggestions…?

2 Likes

Check out this thread, maybe u get some ideas.

1 Like

Thanks for the answers! Much appreciated. :wink:

1 Like

You are much welcome, also. :slight_smile:

I don’t have arcanes for Bat… I traited hydra when Valor event was on. Anyways, placing bat before valkyrie is bad imho because you overlap reds for valk… Bloodsucking and cursed traits are good but they come at a price :confused:

Yeah, thats why I made two lineups you could use without overlapping reds for valk. :slight_smile: