Crimson Bat is in the event chest!

I’m using my hero in the first spot with creeping death.

Then its:
Soothsayer
Valkyrie
Crimson Bat

Those last 3 in that order work so well. Biggest downside to that is Knight Coronet but I can usually get the Bat ready in 3 turns if I want.

1 Like

I have used this in the past to pretty good effect:

Valkyrie
Giant Spider
Sorcerer Hero with Crescendo
Psion

With all the purple buffs, the Crescendo fills with two 3 gem purple matches and starts at doing 10 true damage and builds after each cast.

1 Like

My newest team has been:

Alchemist
Valkyrie
Queen Mab
Giant Spider

They fill each other pretty well and I have often been able to repeatedly string spells off a single turn using Queen Mab’s extra turn and kill the other team before they can fight back.

1 Like

Nice team :slight_smile:

I’ve been using

Glacial banner (+2 blue/+1 purple/-1 red)

Valkyrie (3)
Queen Mab (3)
Queen Mab (3)
Mercy (3)

Mercy can fill Valkyrie on first turn often, Valkyrie nets souls and often fills 1 Queen completely and another between halfway and full, casting Queen after Valkyrie often gets a free turn and arcane is just ok :rolling_eyes: (please don’t nerf) Queen freezes 2 troops per wack 4+ of a kind and thus far I have 0 losses with it on offense

1 Like

I don’t seem to be able to add two Mab’s into one team anymore. Did that get changed?

no 10 chars

Did you recently ascend her and only have one card left?

4 Likes

Losing an extra troop to poor Ascension planing is the most annoying happening on earth

1 Like

The good thing is that one only do that mistake once.

1 Like

You meant to add “per troop” at the end right? :wink:

3 Likes

Oh !! I didn’t even realized you needed to have more than one copy to add them multiple times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ascensions The most common of team “woopsy daisys”

1 Like

Before Ascension existed (pre-1.0.8), the only reason people collected more than one copy of anything was to build a team with multiples. Ascension gave pack-ratting a purpose that has effectively eclipsed the old one, so it’s easy to forget that you still need 2+ of something to field 2+.

2 Likes

I learned about it the hard way after screwing up one of my decks. :smile_cat:

thank goodness we cant ascend war

4 Likes

First set of 50 Event keys. Worth.

4 Likes

I’ve been using almost exactly that line-up (only with swapped Mercy and Valk.) until I run into a fully traited BD :frowning:. Then I immediately switched to Mab in the first slot… It wasn’t really dangerous, but I simply hate having my troops frozen - and here’s another advantage of the Queen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, congrats Teddy. :slight_smile:

I finally got Crimson Bat from a gazillion event keys! I am ready to do some bloodsucking. :imp:

8 Likes