Crimson Bat is in the event chest!

I could say something about you sucking a lot but you just got bat so your sucking game has just begun. I hope you suck so much that this comment is not seen as mean but a way of saying you suck them dry.

2 Likes

haha, finally!!! Well deserved :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will you try your luck getting a 2nd one? :wink:

1 Like

With my luck, I doubt it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, its still almost 5 days left to try. The first is the hardest to pull, they say. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m with @Personette . I have yet to pull a legendary from an event chestā€¦ Ever. And Iā€™ve spent real money on gems attempting to do so.

This morning I attempted another set of 143 gems to get that gosh-durn Crimson Bat, but these slim pickings popped out instead:

No epics at all but x2 Black Beast, x4 Flesh Golemā€¦ yet again?! We didnā€™t need a Ghulvania event to get those particular troops, I get them All the time from both the gem and event chests. Not to mention War Sphinx and Spider Queen.

I would love to try to get CrimBat again, but as you can see thereā€™s very few gems left in my pocket. :eyes: Really do need better defense troops, thatā€™s for sureā€¦

30 keys later, still no Bat. No more gems and not much time left for more. :sob:

PvP man! Get them gold and donate to the guildā€¦ keys and gems for all! You can do it! Weā€™re all counting on you.

In fact in honor of you, Iā€™ll open up 36 chests as wellā€¦ andā€¦ that was about the worst pull I think Iā€™ve ever had.

At least my stats are all even.

1 Like

I have been! But now Iā€™m at 2 gems, and I really donā€™t like to buy them unless itā€™s in increments of 10. Just donā€™t see 143 gems coming my way by EoW. :disappointed:

If it helps, last week, you guys got me to 15 gemsā€¦ 1 chestā€¦ Queen Mab. All you need is 1 task and some mapsā€¦

@Studs okā€¦ just got you 12 more keys. It got me a brand new shiny Annointed One. Letā€™s see what it can do for you.

opened 50 event chests on event changeover, got 3 bats :smiley:

GL to everyone else on the hunt!

1 Like

Morthaniā€™s Will maybe the only featured troop, but youā€™re still more likely to get troops from the same kingdom than from others. Iā€™ve managed to scoop up at least 5 specific legendary cards (Psion, Borealisx2, Queen Mab, Infernal King, and Great Maw) by using event keys on the right kingdoms, and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve gotten any legendary troops from event keys that were from a kingdom unrelated to the event. That canā€™t be purely random; there must be a bias toward the kingdom related to the event.

@Elendil52 My general impression is that the ā€œnewā€ legendaries like Psion to Maw are indeed obtainable from Event chests. But I am troubled that attempting to get any of the ā€œoriginalā€ legends from v1.0 appears to be very, very difficult unless you spend ~100+ Keys. And this is a problem because some of the originals are what Iā€™d call core essential legendaries, like Celestasia or Keeper. Iā€™d love to have my first Crimson Bat or a Jarl Firemantle too, but I doubt Iā€™ll be able to pull the Bat this time around.

For ex, I already spent 286 gems on it and got many Flesh Golems and Black Beasts. Beast isnā€™t even the correct kingdom?
:frowning:

This is how event chests work:

Ultra-rares are heavily weighted towards the event kingdom, but itā€™s not a 100% chance
I forget about epics, whether itā€™s weighted or exclusively from the event kingdom
Legendaries will always be from the event kingdom

It used to be the case that kingdoms with multiple legendaries would have only one appear in event chests at a time, but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s currently the case.

So yes, it is possible to get ultra-rares from other kingdoms. It may even be possible to get epics from other kingdoms (I see an epic troop from Karakoth show up in the portrait rotation, but itā€™s dominated by Morthaniā€™s Will and Avina). But if you get a legendary troop out of the event chest this week, itā€™s either going to be Crimson Bat or you need to send in a support ticket.

For the record, when I got Psion, Darkstone was not a brand new kingdom; I got him during the Sea Troll event much later than the release of the kingdom.

For the record I had a new login day at Tier 1, and I decided to give that fiendish Event chest one last whirl. Iā€™ve been struck speechlessā€¦ Lo and behold, a Crimson Bat. Oooooo thank you Mr Chesty!

And I do want to thank the devs for keeping this game continually so surprising, and interesting. Group hug? :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I told you that everything could come to anyone whoā€™s got patience, right ? Well, I opened 1 VIP chest tueday, got the silent One I didnā€™t have, took two skeleros in the shop for glory, got the Hydra.
And yesterday someone completed a task with twelve Glory Keys and I got that God Damn Moza-Kissing Bat !

Now the two cards I donā€™t have are garrā€™Nok and Psion ā€¦

3 Likes

you want Garnok then? :smile:

Most want Garā€™Nok for their collection. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have time to get both. So theyā€™ll end by coming. They all went to me at least once.

Even my Goblin King this is very fun and weird to me : on my first days i had a Goblin King which I disanchanted to get 100 souls. I regretted it quickly. And april 1st at the update i donā€™t know, and why perhaps did I had opened chest without being carefull. But my Goblin King was back home.