Could we get the ballast (Rakshanan) events rewarding?

The main assumption of the OP was that it reduces by half the time needed to win a fight.
I don’t think so. I play in W4 and this badass tigerman do between 50 to 85 damage. Not bad for a weak troop.
Of course, it’s slower than using Bone Dragon. But not by half.
(And yes, you can say that playing in W4, it’s not the optimal way to farm but I play like I want ;-).)

So last last week, okay Runesmith was difficult to add efficiently in a end-game team. But, this one is not so bad.

Do we have each time the same debate about “the weekly troop is not OP → my team is slower → this event is crappy”?
And yes, the bonus is not OP for some obvious economic reasons :slight_smile:.

It’s a nice event and troop for players that aren’t that advanced… heck It would be amazing for real beginners but good luck getting 300 glory if that’s the case.

1 Like

You guys hqave daily quest stuff don’t you. this is naturally going to lead to daily quests to some degree or that is my hope.[quote=“Hairyskinback, post:18, topic:6032”]
safer and faster
[/quote]

no one likes my goblin team even though it has massive attack and effects and a raksha QQ

This meats farming maps from tyri and then playing the maps.[quote=“peremptor, post:22, topic:6032”]
good luck
[/quote]

Very true. The defend teams are too strong for anyone under level 50. The moment they run into their first goblin team or celestia team or gorgotha team it is over. My goblin raksha team is good i swear.