Cool screenshot topic

Only hundred levels from the magic bonus!

2 Likes

This match was a blast. :boom::bomb:

2 Likes

After the most recent tribute:

10 Likes

When Casual PvP goes wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Spoiler alert: He ran away on his first cast.

11 Likes

Cool name Mr. … what is your name again? xD

4 Likes

Wow that was some great placement by the other team. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Sadly, you’re entangled and will only do about 4 damage when you clear all those skulls…

8 Likes

Want some gnomes yo?

4 Likes

Needs a Valraven, when you get one or if you have one.

1 Like

nice bro :grinning::call_me_hand:t2:

9 Likes

Umm… Do you play on mobile/PC? Cause if you do. I have a great place for you to invest that 45 million gold into. :grinning:

Secondly… What language changes Valkyrie to Walkure? While everything else on your team is the same as the English Version.

2 Likes

It’s German @awryan

5 Likes

Names stay, but words change with most languages.

2 Likes

I beat the level 500 boss, glad I joined the club on week one!!!

7 Likes

its only 43 million, but yes on pc/mobile. i like to have “money” in games. in this case, i gather it for the times, when i have no fun/time in/for gow and this happens more often since the cascades or the interface change. i can spend my weekly million and do the requirements and play a minimum but i’m a full helpful member of my guild.

it’s not really much for an endgame player/aktive player who spend every week 1-3…4…5… million. but its enough.

2 Likes

First! lol

9 Likes

Finally have every troop traited. Only took almost 1200 levels and more hours than I care to admit

15 Likes

Still missing one troop. :wink:

1 Like

Lol… Couldn’t take the SS after you Traited Orpheus? Cause in the photo… You clearly don’t have them all Traited. :grinning:

2 Likes

I could have but then I would just be showing a SS of my troops. I traited it after and it sucked to waste so many traitstones on such a crappy troop.

2 Likes