Cool screenshot topic

I got a mythic with legenfary tasks…amd i was happy.

10 Likes

Feels good.

13 Likes

Finally got my Aby after wanting her since GW first started

7 Likes

On my second account I got Draakulis at level 36 with 4 event key and Yasmine’s Choosen below level 50 with 20 gem key. When the game switched to unity I thought I lost my second account so I made a new one I logged on today for the first time in a couple of months and after 6 glory keys I got the mythic I spent hundreds of keys trying to get on my main account.

Something needs to be done to make it clearer when you get a mythic I didn’t even notice when I pulled it I only noticed when I looked at chat and it said I found a mythic troop

That was actually from 1 single gem key I hadn’t opened my glory keys yet.

3 Likes

According to my Steam data, I started on August 21st, now it’s November 8th and I played 412 hours (this cannot be healthy :flushed: )… and am now probably the only level 1000 player who hasn’t managed to get a single mythic from a chest. Please be kinder to me in the next 1000 levels, RNG.
Also no one told me I would get free stuff now! And here I had been wondering for ages why I always seemed to be the only one with a Glory shortage all the time…

9 Likes

So I was bored and me and 2 friends had this idea to open glory key 1 at a time at the same time and see if any of us would be lucky and got a mythic out of it. I got this Bull on my 2nd key. Sadly I have Bull already and I was actually hoping if I could get War or Pharos.

7 Likes

Ok… So… I have a question to all my haters (you know who you are) and one in partucular…
Capture _2017-11-10-23-42-21this is bracket 1 GW. Do i now have the right to talk about bracket 1 GW battles? Or GW in general? Let me know because i have been finding it increasingly difficult to dance around the subject.

Thanks
Vangor

1 Like

I logged on to see this on global chat. Some people have all the luck…

9 Likes

@Sheba wow, congratulations! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

@Sidousai @Eika
Haha, thanks a bunch! I opened 50 VIP chests (and am now left with 1 gem) the second before I had to leave and was like “WTF”. Wish I would have had time to check chat! Especially since I only had ONE Mythic so far and the other time I opened 50 VIP chests I got exactly nothing. I absolutely couldn’t believe what I was seeing!:flushed:

Hope that I didn’t use up all my luck for the next year or so now - those I really need are Famine, Pharos-Ra and Yasmine’s Chosen, but after complaining on the forums here for weeks that I, with level (now) 1030 only had Stonehammer from buying him with RL money (growth pack), I guess I really need to shut up now.

…Also can’t believe that I have four Mythics total now and STILL no Kraken.:rofl: RNG is weird. But heck, I posted in this topic only a few days ago just three posts above your screenshot when I put my L1000-screenshot that I hope that RNG will be nicer to me in the next 1000 levels. Seems it works!

11 Likes

So after getting three mythics - bringing my total up to four - this morning (look above for @Sidousai 's screenshot), I just got home. Opened my gem chests (45) with the free keys from the weekly guild tasks. Got Ysabelle, whom I was still missing and who’s my favourite character. It’s my lucky day! And so I thought I should maybe make use of that and waste my 200 Glory keys instead of saving them.

Well…

This is absolutely unreal at this point. This was after 100 Glory keys. The rest still dropped two legendaries I already had, though. But seriously… FOUR mythics out of 50 VIP chests and 100 Glory chests. As well as the troop I wanted the most (Ysabelle) and four copies of Khorvash (whom I had been missing until today and who’s my second fav character) from 120 event keys.

Best day in the game ever. :heart_eyes:

(Now see me never win again because all I will ever do is play with my silly knight team I can finally use and which is, actually, really bad but I like these guys so much.)

12 Likes

I’m glad your luck finally turned around! When are you going to get to traiting all those new troops?! :grin:

2 Likes

What? Are you kidding me? Stick a Valkyrie and a Mab in there with Khorvash and Ysabelle and you’ll have a great team!

2 Likes

The Mythics will take time, but I had the traitstones for Khorvash and Ysabelle prepared since weeks.:sweat_smile: I really need to finish traiting Humility first and then I will likely do Draakulis next; will be nice for GW.

B-But these aren’t knights! I wanna use Lion Prince and Sir Gwayne. :worried: Lol, nah, I will find a million great teams with Khorvash and Ysabelle. Khorvash/Lion Prince/Ysabelle/Gwayne is crappy as heck, but they’re my dudes I wanted to use since I started the game.
I’ll try out the Valkyrie and Mab thing, though; thanks for the tip. I wanted to see how Khorvash works in a team with 2-3 Humility first (hence me farming traitstones for Humility since days, it’s slow going), but I have Mab and Valkyrie ready to go, so that’s actually something I can do right away. Need to work on my PVP rank anyway!:grin:

2 Likes

Really? I am drowning in arcane skulls lol

4 Likes

haha, still a lot better than 4 gem keys…

2 Likes

Depends on if you have @Sheba’s luck - that could have landed you a much needed mythic!

4 Likes

looks like @Sheba’s luck got stacked, a lot of time passed with zero luck, then finally:

4 Likes

True! No mythic besides a bought one (RL money one) since August 21st - when I started playing - and now they swarmed me. It was a luck-explosion and now I will never get a mythic ever again and Pharos-Ra will never ever be in the soulforge.:sweat_smile:

But on the topic of Arcane Skull traitstones: Even after traiting Monster Muncher, I still have 83 left. Yeah.

Just spent all my glory on event keys because I decided that I will just spend everything today. Now I have a mythic Khorvash and even a second copy.:grin: Can’t afford anything anymore and yeah I will not even be able to try for the new mythic at the end of the week, but I don’t care. Today was so worth all the weeks of waiting and getting nothing I wanted!

Luck-explosions are awesome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Is that this week? I thought it was next week!

1 Like