Cool screenshot topic

24th. It’s next week.

2 Likes

Apologies! I just checked and yeah, @Zippity is right. My guild kept talking about the new mythic “this Friday” so I just assumed they knew what was going on and didn’t check. Sorry!

2 Likes

That’s nuts! I hope you’re playing the lottery.

2 Likes

Just the RNG chest lottery since months. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If you’re a fan of these knights, then you might enjoy my fanfic I’ve written for that PS4 contest a while back.
The major support characters revolve around the knights of Sword’s Edge (Luther, Gwayne, Obsidian knight… etc)
Even the main character himself is (technically) a rookie knight of Sword’s Edge as well.

2 Likes

#worstdayofmylife #whydoyouhatemernggods

7 Likes

@Bolatsi do you play on console?

2 Likes

Yes I do 10char

2 Likes

I shall check that out when I’m back at home later, thanks for the link! :smiley:

Back to cool screenshots because…
Well, after getting my four mythics and favourite legendaries yesterday and declaring it funny that I got all those superrare troops but still have no Kraken yet, I did go to bed. But German timezones mean that the GoW-day isn’t over for several hours ingame then and while I was resting, my guildmates did their stuff, so that I woke up to this:

Which technically, on sever time, also happened yesterday.
What. The. Hell. :scream: How is ANY of this even possible? Four mythics and every legendary troop I wanted to get in one day…
I’m so done, the awesomeness of yesterday killed me.:exploding_head:

16 Likes

u go out right now brudda/sista and buy littery every lottery tickets possible to buy.

4 Likes

I would, but I have no time because I suddenly need to urgently trait a million troops and farm for arcanes. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

well, u must think it over. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

guys i got another mythi…

stonehammer

8 Likes

Stop using all our luck and all my likes!

3 Likes

I hear 4 stonehammers is the new meta.

:grin:

1 Like

I’ll give you a like back and hope you also get some of my luck that way. Best I can do! (Though nothing great happened today anymore, so my luck might be gone anyway.)

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve been lucky so far though not as much as you have recently.

It has taken me 1000 glory keys, 100 gem keys and 100 guild keys to get the last 2 mythics during their exclusive week. I’ll be more than happy if that continues.

1 Like

So, I just logged into the game for the day. My guild did another legendary task. Guess what it gave me?

That’s two Krakens from two legendary tasks in two days.
H.O.W?!

Also that means that, after farming the last traitstones I don’t have on hand in an hour or two, I can now make the same unimaginative, boring, overused meta team in PVP as everyone else and finally become a true part of the community!:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I thought I set defences on Monday…

5 Likes

it exploded

3 Likes