[Contact Support] Gold decreased impressively

Platform, device version and operating system:

Android, Realme X2 Pro, Android 11

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
The Gold amount used to be over one million. now the screen shows about 200K

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Tried reloading, then rebooting the phone. Nothing.

Please restore the right Gold amount. Thanks

Is this without having played for a while? Otherwise, have you…

i) checked your guild’s activity log, to ensure that you did not accidentally over-donate?
ii) upgraded any Kingdom levels recently?
iii) increased a delve treasure hoard?

All can be costly.

I play every day or so. Last time the Gold was over one million. I recently joined a new guild and started donating regularly about 100k a week but my Gold was increasing ( I check this often).

I don’t go downstairs very often and not recently.

I have upgraded two or three Kingdoms recently but I go very slowly, so I don’t think It Is the case.

Nobody else reported this problem?

Doesn’t look like anyone had the problem.

If you give them your invite code I’m sure they can check for you what happened.

Maybe write a ticket and explain there that you don’t know what happened to your gold and why it’s so low.

Hello @Pietro

If you haven’t already please submit a ticket. In my experience players who have “lost” large sums of Gold have spent it on Kingdoms or their Guilds.

1 Like

That Guild Task ‘Complete’ button is pretty close to ‘100,000’, could be a mis-tap when the guild has completed the Elite tasks and LTs are up for grabs?

Nope, I’ve double checked the guild log. Is there a way to check the player’s activity?

Yes, there is.
Go to the Guild Menu → Overview.
At the bottom of the screen, tap the “Guild Activity” button.
Select the filter at the bottom of the screen and type the player name and choose the type of the activity you want to look up.

If you want to see older activity, tap on the “Get More Entries” button.

2 Likes

I could go back 32 days.

Yep, me too.

That’s why I know for shure my gold did not go that way. It disappeared from a day to another. It was there when I closed the game and was gone when I got back to it.

Eight days ago is a lot! I am ashamed…

You can still get more entries. Tap on the “Ottieni più voci” button until it greys out.
That way you will be able to see all you activity to about one month.

Hello @Jeto,

How can I open a ticket?

Thankyou.

1 Like

Use this to open a ticket.

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

@Dust_Angel,

Just done. Thanks!
P.