Contributed Gold to Guild is not displayed correctly

Platform, device version and operating system
Android/Mobile

Screenshot or image
No Screenshot, yet.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened

• I contributed gold to guild tasks right after the reset.

• Expected the weekly spent gold to display (~670k) But only 149k of the ~670k are displayed as gold spent
    this week, the other amount is displayed as gold spent in the past, which is wrong.

• just joined that guild on sunday evening and did spend 80k before reset.

Please fix the displayed amount :slight_smile:

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
it’s the first time happening to me

Steps to make it happen again
Don’t know if it is easily reproducable, could also be a server processing problem.

This isn’t uncommon if you’re donating gold around reset time. You can send in a ticket if you want the displayed gold to be fixed, but I’m not sure support can do that for you. It’s worth asking.
I would recommend waiting at least 30 minutes after weekly reset to donate gold if you care about your donation showing up (for guild requirements and such).

2 Likes

Yep. The amount of data issues immediately after reset has ALWAYS been a problem.

Considering for years now its been one issue or another when players spend/invest/upgrade immediately after reset I almost think they should but a 10-15 minute window so the end of week, so the post processing jobs can finish.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

This is often caused by the game client not refreshing after the daily reset has happened. For example, if you were in the guild menu just before reset and then contributed after the reset happened, your client wouldn’t refresh so your contribution will be made to the previous week.

I usually close and re-open the game just after reset to ensure everything will go smoothly.

If you didn’t already write a support ticket about this, you can write a support ticket or PM me your invite code here and I can correct your weekly gold contribution to your Guild if you like.

1 Like

Wrote you a message thanks :slight_smile: