[CONTACT SUPPORT] Can't set up Defenders for GW!

PC Windows 10

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expected to assign all 6 days of Defenders for this week’s Guild Wars. I assigned Tuesday’s and Wed’s, but the rest of the week duplicates Wed’s troops. When I try to set up Thur’s, every day, from Wed to Sun change to match Thur’s.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time this evening (2200 EDT, US). I restarted the game – same result.

Steps to make it happen again
Doesn’t seem to matter what I do. It continues to happen every time I try.

Looks like you are setting the same team. Click on the top or your team, where you see your class and banner, thatll let you change the team.

1 Like

Please try what @Snooj has recommended, and if that doesn’t work please let us know.

I don’t know if I’ve had a similar issue, I spent an hour adjusting the teams yesterday. I adjusted the actual team makeups using the copy/paste feature.
Logged in today and they have all reverted back to last GWs. The actual teams have reverted. I’ve never had to save a team before but seems something got messed up.

If you play on multiple devices. Make sure Gems of War is shut down on all other devices. Then try to change to the defense on one device.

1 Like

I had the same problem and tried that suggestion, but it still reverts to the same team for the rest of the days. Last night, I set up a purple team for today, then set up a green team for tomorrow, with different team members, different class and banner and renamed it also. This morning when I signed on, the purple team was gone and today’s team is the same as the rest of the week - the green team.

I haven’t been playing that long and can’t seem to find basic information about the structure of Guild Wars so maybe I’m just not understanding how it works. I’ve claimed all the kingdoms and leveled them to level 10, and I’m at level 554 so I have played a lot.

If that’s the case please contact our support so we can help you further. I’m not sure if this is a strange bug or if there’s a knowledge gap. Thank you. :slight_smile: