CONSOLE: New Hotfix Update Incoming!

Personally I haven’t noticed any difference to the drop rates on Explore, seems exactly the same to me.

perhaps you don’t play it as much as me - how many rounds of explore have you managed to complete since the fix?

I noticed no difference in drop rates since the fix. No I wasn’t one of the lucky ones either who got to take full advantage of Free stones.
I earned over 80 red minor yesterday a few runics and about 6 arcanes.
Working just fine

1 Like

I have done maybe 100 Explores since the fix and got 5 arcanes or celestials, so nothing has been ‘adjusted down’ from what I see from these results. Yeah it is a small sample but see no difference than before.

both xbone console?

because my arcane drop rate has more than halved.

runes has halved

and celestials drop rate has increased by 300%

and many kingdoms now give neither arcanes or celestials for 25+ rounds.

sample of at least a 1000.

also cpu play style has increased its difficulty response and plays warlord style every 10 rounds or so linking up to 12 consecutive moves on lowest difficulty.

if you haven’t noticed this then there’s something a bit off about your responses.

no exploits here - now more likely to get a celestial than an arcane every time meaning arcane drop rate has decreased massively.

I looked you both up - neither has a history of xbone. both ps4 and/or pc.

ps4 has different fixes.

Lmao, yep both of us are high level PS4 players in Top guilds.

I did 16 explores today on Xbox one - Got 2 arcanes and a celestial. They didn’t lower the drop rates, you are just having bad RNG luck.

3 Likes

No just because you got lucky doesn’t explain why what’s happenned elsewhere since that last little update.
Volume of matches is just way too high. Never seen so many celestials in so short a time. Been playing a long long time.
still it was good for the game - yesterday was a public holiday here and everybody who played on the xbone was presumably shafted in exactly the same way.

No way 1 kingdom 60 plus matches gives 3 celestials and 3 runes AND ZERO ARCANE. Thats an adjusted drop rate not bad luck because i haven’t seen that ever. Some kingdoms now give nothing zero nada because you clearly are in denial.
oh and I never had any stores issues yet. Using your trump like assertion means your problem with the store was just bad luck mate so why did it require a fix and numerous support tickets?

Coming to this place is just so unpleasant, being told you’re wrong about everything, even the truth. Its just so American now. Won’t be long before every dissenting post gets deleted heh?

edit
and your mates banging on behind you twitter style - back to the pizza house ravings.

Seriously, comparing me to Trump? Please don’t compare me to that narcissistic sexual predator fact denying fascist.

Which is more likely, the devs adjusted drop rates in secret in the last patch and didn’t tell anyone, or that you’re just getting bad RNG luck? You’re broaching on Trump-level conspiracy theories yourself with that assertion.

Here’s an idea, we will wait for an official response from the devs, where I would be shocked if they said they changed the drop rates.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Mate you are so strange- telling other people nothings wrong when you don’t really know. And then acussing them of things that aren’t true. That’s exactly like trump isn’t it?

And now you are demanding that the developers respond to make another assertion. Well would they really admit to an unintended glitch that means everyone was just wasting their time for days onxbone, like when they forget to actually put advertised characters in chests for a day or 2?

Liar- corrected that spelling for you troll.

Sanity appears to be a dying breed.

2 Likes

Coming to this place is just so unpleasant, being told you’re wrong about everything, even the truth. Its just so American now. Won’t be long before every dissenting post gets deleted heh?

edit Sanity appears to be a dying breed in america - corrected that for you troll.

If you’d like to be told you’re right more often, I suggest being less wrong in the first place. (Or at least, less mouth-frothy.) Just a thought.

3 Likes

2 Likes

patrick actually said that i think in an episode you’re right!

1 Like

The popcorn line WAS long, though!

well thay wouldn’t make it now - fox would cancel, and trump would sign an executive order prohibiting it, unless everyone stayed in his hotels.

Liars are so powerful now heh?