CONSOLE: New Hotfix Update Incoming!

Lyya used endless conflict.
Wskill burned.

Nobody likes a sjw, nobody. Not even sjws themselves. /thread.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, was extremely upset when einsteinle posted this on the forum.

But I don’t hold it against him, he did the RIGHT thing. I’m not a good enough person to post the bug. It was just too wonderful.

Unfortunately I only found out about it 2 hours or so before it got fixed.

3 Likes

My game don’t want to start, i am stuck in the loading page

Edit: i did hard reset and now it’s working

1 Like

Do u also ask your Boss to give you less money at the end of the month? Hopefully the Dev’s delete your additional cheated Traitstones or better all of your Traitstones, so u have a better conscience!

1 Like

Uh this is more like taking extra money from the cash register along with getting a pay check.

If you’re that type of person, then carry on. Yeah it’s a video game, but morals still apply. Some of you have no morals obviously. We should all be glad you’re here on the forums instead of the usual, robbing grandmas at the grocery store.

3 Likes

So you like grinding the boring explore mode for many hours just to get 1 or 2 arcanes sometimes instead of playing Pvp or other Games? If I had known this Exploit before it got patched, i had played challenges untill i puke and even more! The requirement of Arcanes for a mythic is just a joke and they are not even good compared to legends!

1 Like

What he likes or doesn’t like are irrelevant. The developers have set the rules as to how the game’s rewards are structured. If it bothers you so much, either petition the devs to change it, or leave. Complaining about exploits being patched is juvenile behavior. We try to act a little more grown-up here, to varying degrees of success.

6 Likes

Yea, the PS4 store issue is a pain, I honestly don’t know if it’s fixed on my end tho’, won’t know until I buy something. No, thanks to you Dev’s and support for helping with purchase issues, honeslty, intstead of just taking my money and running. :smile:

The extra stone rewards was something I thought was legit, didn’t know it was a bug. Maybe in the future getting two might be better than one :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

how many traitstones you get should be based off difficulty. +1 for every difficulty. /thread /thread.

3 Likes

I think someone needs a nap. Or maybe a time out.

2 Likes

It was good while it lasted considering the hell we experienced when this whole migration first started unbeknownst to us players. Would be nice if there was some sort of x2 double stones event.

3 Likes

Wait so my week did get worse. So while I was busting my ass off at work my guild mates were getting THOUSANDS of Minor stones.
I’m sorry but I to would of been all over this.
I need red bad and a few guild mates like I said got Thousands of red minor.
Yep sorry no morals here. Lmao

2 Likes

Yea that stings, hopefully someone in their department makes another mistake and you’ll get your chance. :smile:

3 Likes

@death at least you got the damn guard, he clearly don’t want to show his face

1 Like

Oh it’s too much to expect no one to take advantage of the exploit, that’s not what I meant by morals. Most people would take advantage. But the Devs need to be told asap. Then you’re free to get all materials until it’s fixed.

It’s actually crazy how many mistakes have happened on console. A few weeks back I reported the guild task glitch, where people were getting crazy amounts of materials from tasks. I was seeing numbers like 2100 gems, and tons of keys. If only pc got that lucky. So no one should be complaining about anything when it comes to console. You all got weeks of free materials.

Tbh Ricky I would give the devs back Gard in a heartbeat if it meant getting all my resources back.
Looping teams I find as boring as TV repeats. Lol, can you tell I’m not a big Gard fan. This game is all about Speed for me

Well the problem is im not in need of any stones and i got every troops traited still got over 450 red minor so guard was more precious in my eyes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol fair enough.
Any way I better get back to it. My moral compass is telling me I need red minor.

Devs next time wait till the weekend please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

well now i know why the usual drop rates for explore have been adjusted down on console.

i thought something had changed. Everyone being punished for other peoples exploits.