CONSOLE: New Hotfix Update Incoming!

Okay, let me dissect this.

[quote=“morose, post:53, topic:18889, full:true”]
Mate you are so strange- telling other people nothings wrong when you don’t really know.[/quote]

So when you say the drop rates are changed, it’s fact, but when I say they aren’t changed, I “don’t really know?” Let’s meet in the middle and agree that neither of us know for a fact if the drop rates are changed or not - we can only base an assertion off of evidence. Your evidence is your personal experience showing bad drop rates. My evidence is my personal experience showing very good drop rates, coupled with the fact that the devs released a fast “hot fix” update with a few changes and did not say anything whatsoever about drop rates. In my experience the devs are not this devious bunch that hide things in updates, so I would suggest a history of the devs announcing what changes are in what update should work in my favor for my assertion that the droprates have not changed. At this juncture, the evidence we have makes my claim that the drop rates have not changed more likely than your claim the drop rates have, unless you believe that the devs have a history of lying to us about changes.

Again, you say me saying the drop rate hasn’t changed is not true, but again I will point to your hypocrisy of proclaiming your claims as true and mine as not true, despite at best equal evidence (which should default to no change) and at worst for you more evidence supporting my position (if you believe the devs are straightforward about changes historically)

[quote=“morose, post:53, topic:18889, full:true”]
And now you are demanding that the developers respond to make another assertion. Well would they really admit to an unintended glitch that means everyone was just wasting their time for days onxbone, like when they forget to actually put advertised characters in chests for a day or 2?[/quote]

Okay, first off, I did not “demand” anything. I suggested that the devs chime in to presumably put this to rest. But now, of course, you’re suggesting they would not admit to the truth, so you’ve basically created this position that can never be disproven because no matter what the devs say you’re just going to accuse them of lying. I bet even if they released the source code comparisons from before vs. after the update you would accuse them of not revealing the true source code. This is getting ridiculous. You can believe what you want; it doesn’t affect me either way. But it can’t be pleasant going through life believing that people are conspiring against you like this.

1 Like

@morose
I heard sacred guardian is waiting for you and only you.

Closing this thread, as it’s run its course.

Also… Just FYI for anybody interested… There were no unintended (or intended!) glitches to Arcane drop rates (apart from the brief issue where extra stones were awarded from challenges for a few hours)

8 Likes