I knew it! Did i won something?

1 Like

Internet points?

2 Likes

Awesome!! So with these i can buy crafting spoilers? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

AHAHAHAHA-no. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

How do we acquire the new weapon? Is it available for glory like the new troops?

Yes, glory purchase

We should mention that while you can purchase the Merchant’s Blade bundle multiple times for glory, you will only receive the weapon itself once (as you can’t own more than 1 weapon).

4 Likes

@Nimhain @Saltypatra since GW will be shutdown for 2 weeks and we get a new mythic every 3 weeks, it look like lot of people will get problem to collect gems to buy chest since GW was the best way to collect them. You guys got any solution about that? Maybe increase daily task rewards?

Or legendary task rewards temporarily.

@Rickygervais @Ghaleon there will be no increase in daily task, or legendary task, rewards.

The game will be just as it was before Guild Wars. :slight_smile:

We still gonna receive this week GW reward?

Before GW we had 4 weeks to collect gems and we knew exactly when a new mythic was due to release so we could decide just to spend a minimum of gems and keep the rest for the next mythic.

But now we didin’t had any notice about GW will be shutdown, so some people, including me spended everything they had knowing they could get gems quickly with GW rewards. But now i don’t see how i will be able to collect enough and get a fair chance on the next mythic release. Please consider doing something about this, im pretty sure lot of people are in the same situation then me and it will result in a bunch of hate threads.

You will receive this week’s Guild Wars, but not next week’s as there won’t be a Guild Wars.

We informed our community as soon as we were able regarding Guild Wars.

1 Like

Ty for the answer @Saltypatra i know it’s not your fault but i still think it suck.

Mobile pc got 2 arcane spirit stones, not 1.

2 Likes

Not happy. One stone. I thought m blade gave glory too? Pretty useless for a few paltry souls and gold imo.