Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

I was working on the daily task “win 25 ranked PVP battles” yesterday. I was doing only ranked PVP, but the counter didn’t update after each win. I saved a video clip that showed me checking the task status, winning a ranked PVP battle and the counter not advancing, then me doing another battle and the counter advancing as it should. It wasn’t a major issue, but it probably took about 28 wins to count 25.

If someone really wants the video, please let me know. It is a bit of a pain to transfer the clip to a computer and then upload it - I’m not going to bother unless a dev actually wants to see it.

Same here, I definitely had a PVP match not count towards the task a couple days ago.

I had that happen to me with the win 25 ranked battles.
I could be wrong but I noticed if I fought you for example in PvP it would count but if I fought you again a few matches later it wouldn’t count.
Lol, maybe each battle has to be a different opponent.

Oh, that’s interesting. I wasn’t tracking who I was fighting for the whole day, but I think I probably would have had a couple repeats. I think I saw @Verdugo twice, but if I remember correctly, the one that I recorded NOT counting was Rumble (@PowerPlay) , who I’m pretty sure I was seeing for the first time that day. I have little confidence in my memory of that, though.

1 Like

I’ve been hit by the blue screen error twice today during ranked pvp. Sometimes it feels as if the servers are fine and then all the problems start happening as mentioned by the above forum users. Obviously said bugs are annoying when they happen to you, but it’s how consistent they are which is the most annoying part.

The worst bug, to me, is a blatant victory counting as a loss and not far behind it is the “Error: Kingdom doesn’t match”.

What’s the actual cause of all these bugs, @Nimhain and @GoldPhoenix0? And why are they so consistent?

Already 4 times today the “kingdom doesnt match” message error after a win! It do not register the win, fortunately it do not count the the match as a loss too but its really annoying.

@Alpheon

edit: on Xbox one

Stan, I think I worked it out mate. Not one single Revenge match has counted towards my win 25 ranked PvP battles.
The ones I fought twice each were also revenge battles.

1 Like

I had the same experience, only revenge-matches don’t count.

1 Like

It’s been 10 days, but they do occasionally edit the first post with a list of know bugs and their status of being fixed.
Just click the page count in bottom left to quickly get to the first post.

For me, on Xbox One, there is usually considerable delay after the “Victory” screen in PVP, while waiting for a Traitstone to be awarded. There have been times that 60 seconds can go by without the screen changing.

I hope that you find this to be helpful.

3 Likes

The game hung at the last battle of an Arena match. sadly, counted as a loss and now i have to start over for my seals.

What’s going on here with The Dragon Soul?

(xbox.com took away direct linking to videos apparently, just click on the first video)

That link doesn’t work for me - what’s happening?

Hmm, that’s annoying.

Can you navigate to my list of videos from this link? (Got this link before changes were made to xbox.com, now there’s no easy way to link videos like this that I can find)

(That’s not the video, but the last 2 I uploaded show interesting bugs)

-EDIT-

Found a direct link from trueachievements, you should be able to view this:

1 Like

I find that I am also hanging while trying to claim a Reward from a piece of mail. Screenshot below. This screen has been hung now for several minutes (during the entire time that I am writing this message), and I don’t even know if I will receive the Reward or not.

The link in your original post works for me now. Might have been a problem on my end - I don’t know.

In any case, that is weird. Were the 2 Dragon Souls actually there? Like one wasn’t a graphical glitch/ghost troop? It’s bad enough having him resurrect on death without having him multiply!

This is the same bug the infernal king

Yeah they were both there, I had to kill them both to finish the match.

1 Like

Haha, that’s great. Sucks, but great. It’s on our list with a fix coming in the next update:

Pretty uncommon, but its third trait triggered both times on this bug, creating two copies of the one troop.

@EnsignGarak: Thanks for the report! We’ll keep investigating the cause of this hang. In general though you should receive your rewards - we edit your keys/currencies on our server before it returns. So while you may not receive a confirmation/unlock screen, 99% of the time you will receive your items. If not, and the mail isn’t there, contact support for the missing items and they’ll investigate. :slight_smile:

I believe the crashes that were mentioned were part of the server issues we were experiencing yesterday. Will investigate the PvP and Revenge match task. Thanks everyone

@Alpheon: Thank you very much for the response. Just want to let you folks know what I’m experiencing. Submitted a ticket as well.