Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Got a loss counted after a win. It was after server migration. (xbox)
Fortunately I already had a loss before so more easy to accept that from 1 to 2 losses than from 0 to 1. LOL

Login seals for the first day of the week were not awarded at all (xbox one).

Occasionally humility’s third trait doesn’t trigger when taking skull damage.

Also, after repeatedly triggering after many skull hit, we excitedly checked the crescendo weapon our hero was using to see how much extra damage we were going to do… Nothing.
This is a team with purple yellow banner.
Humility
Alchemist
Crescendo
Humility

Spotted on PS4: Shop disables controls of the game?

I’ve noticed this bug only during my playsessions today; when I go into the Shop screen, no button becomes responsive, I can’t change tabs or exit the screen. It is not a freeze, as I see the floating runes over the 1000 gold/10 gems stil floating…

This must be something that very recently got changed, because yesterday I was still able to use my glory to buy the Dragon Knight pack. So something changed between January 24th and 25th (CET).

Or has it something to do with the server migration?

Yup, humility’s third trait is certainly broken because it’s also not triggered when hit by a spell either! This seems to happen maybe once in half a dozen times or so.

I believe it only triggers if you hit Humility’s health, and not if you hit its armour.

1 Like

Hmm, I thought it read when he takes damage. Surely that’s any kind of hit?

Unfortunately not. I believe “taking damage” refers to health only. Humility is the only troop that fires off of taking damage, so there isn’t any other things to compare it to unfortunately.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation then. Having a team of humility, alchemist, crescendo and another humility is really fun, especially when you can cast the last humility and buffs the top one’s magic. Had crescendo doing 89 true damage earlier!

1 Like

Indeed, taking damage means having the health reduced. Part of what makes Humility /Mercy a really amazing combo.

1 Like

This is the same problem I’ve had on Xbox One for about 2 weeks now

the guild showing incorrect number of people in guild is really bad. we got only 16 people now and the guild tab says 31…

Mail support and they’ll clean up ghost guild members.

Using Spirit Fox before Forest Guardian in line up, makes Spirit Fox no longer empowered, but only 50% mana

That’s because of the way traits stack, if the positions were switched Spirit Fox would keep the empowered trait.

Gorgotha is bringing in more backup than he is supposed to:

(edited to get a direct link to video)

I know, but 50% mana shouldn’t override empowered

1 Like

Won a fight and counted as a lost without any error msg (xboxone)

Edit: rebooted game and the fight log is now showing a victory but when i look in the leaderboard i still see a lost

Edit #2 now i got 3 lost cause of this bug

First time i see this