Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Same here, except I’m on xbox. Guessing it’s related to the server migration?

No bro @Nimhain said it was not the case in another thread

1 Like

I also had this

Me too. No seals and all the jasons and mongos. Maybe even more, I don’t know, I’m not reading error messages anymore.

1 Like

Don’t know if it was mentioned already or not, apologizes if it was. But sometimes it will take quite awhile before it shows me what traitstone I received after a match. I’m talking like minutes sometimes. One time I believe it was about 4 minutes before it finally went through and gave me my traitstone. It just hangs on the screen that shows me my battle status (keys, souls, gold, etc. earned during the match) and I can’t do anything to move forward. I try all the buttons and nothing.

I don’t know what causes it for sure, but it does seem to happen sometimes if I leave the game AFK for awhile and then come back to it and play a match. Regardless, I’ve never had this happen before the latest update.

Oh, and this is on PS4 by the way.

2 Likes

Is the store broken for anyone else?

The past 24 hours or so, every time I go to the store tab, or go to the store tab within the guild menu, my game freezes - not a traditional freeze, mind you - the music still plays, I can still press start to access the option menu, and I can still press back to access chat, and the sparkles to show which item I have selected are still sparkling. However, other than this, all other buttons are unresponsive. I can’t back out of the store, I can’t switch tabs, all I can really do is press the xbox button and quit out of the game and restart.

I have already submitted a support ticket for this and followed their instructions - I did a hard reset of my xbox, I reset my MAC address, and i deleted the game and re-downloaded it - and the issue still persists. The person I’ve been talking to said they would have to forward the issue to the devs. @Alpheon @Sirrian @Nimhain any info on this? Luckily I’ve bought most of the glory troops I want (I was hoping to buy a few more of the common troop in order to get more stealth arcanes to trait my archer class) so it’s not incredibly urgent, but I’m just worried this could persist into next week and make it so I can’t get the weekly glory troop.

It’s working fine for me since I just checked.

So far so good,

Already have seen this task again two times, no bug for now.
I saw you change the text from “do 4 explores in X” to " complete 4 battles on exploration in X". Was it what was causing the bug?

Good migration

That’s quite odd. We’ve got it on our list, but I believed it only happened on PS4. It may be the same issue however. Given it’s only just started happening, my guess would be it’s related to the server issues, but we will investigate. Does it happen if you enter the store through the gold display on the world map? Just wondering if it’s related to being on tabs with real money purchases or not.

@Fred: In French & Spanish we found that the text tags we were using for the kingdom was translated when it shouldn’t have been. Not sure exactly why it stopped the menu from showing up completely as it should’ve just shown the tag, but immediate issue is resolved.

1 Like

Yes, I tried that, it still happens even when I enter through the gold display on the world map.

Okay, thanks for confirming that. :slight_smile: We shall investigate

2 Likes

@Alpheon i forgot to mention on xbox sometime when i switch defense team (other then 1st slot) it will not save correctly and it put my first team slot by default

2 Likes

Hi, just wondering if there is ever going to be a solution to the problem of a guild having ‘ghost members’ without needing to submit a ticket and get it manually fixed? I have noticed a lot of guilds (mine included) have the problem that their guild is showing 30/30 but they have fewer members than this so cannot recruit until fixed which is quite frustrating.

I appreciate that this is most likely a complex issue and not expecting a ‘quick fix’ to be applied to all guilds at once, but would be good if these pesky ghosts are eventually banished for good: :smile:

3 Likes

The support ticket has more details that could be useful towards tracking down the bug, glad you are looking in to it!

Right on the D pad.

Boo hiss lol.

My task is stuck on the screen at the moment and won’t go away until I restart as well as too many members in the guild.

@Alpheon Grand Inquisitor bug happens when hero selects the Knight class. Problem may lie with having the hero on the same team no matter what class is selected.

1 Like

So apparently, Night Terror does not want to die after being killed by Bombot. I have a video of two different matches of this happening:

1 Like

This probably has to do with the fact Night Terror has Life Gain. So you can’t actually kill it with a Bombot as the ordering of bombot’s abilities cause the life drain to go off after the damage is applied, but before it’s actually “killed”. It’s an issue on PC/Mobile as well.

2 Likes