Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

I just loaded up the game on Xbox one and got this error message.

For some reason, I guildless right now. I know the guild master personally and know he would never kick me out so there must a major error going on right now. Has anyone else had this problem. @Sirrian @Nimhain. I closed and restarted the game and I still have the same issue. Going to attempt for the third time.

Also I went to receive my tributes today and the game froze on me with the music playing in the background.

Here is a pick of “YOU GET NOTHING, YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR”!!

1 Like

So third time is not a charm, for the error message again of not being in a guild and went to retrieve my tribute rewards and the game locked up once again.

Don’t worry this scenario is “normal” i have the “You are not in a Guild” error every 2nd or 3rd day. To fix it for a few hours you have to restart the Game a few times, sometimes it work’s sometimes not and you have to wait 30min - 1h and try again. You can also play 1 match an check after that your Guildstatus. The next thing is the PvP bug where it shows you got something in the PvP playlist “maybe a few wins maybe not” but when you click on the PvP button to check it you get 0 wins and 0 loss and also no rewards. I have this bug like once a week.

1 Like

Also got a weird message on xbox one, when i clicked on the yellow exclamation to see def fight results

Gems of RIP +

Just got that on ps4, just pressed x and it went away and I got my explore reward.

I guess it’s time for a break, the game is really weird today

1 Like

Yeah, constant errors. No servers avaible, invalid Jason, not in guild and all that, this time at once.

1 Like

I had a ‘current pvp event has ended’ earlier!

Hey everyone, we’re currently investigating it, but it looks like the worst of it has… parsed.

2 Likes

@Alpheon Umm. No. I just got off after back to back to back errors after winning pvp matches. On Xone. Wrong kingdom errors.

Unfortunately those errors are unrelated to the issues people were having earlier on login. Was referring to the errors posted a bit earlier. We’re still trying to track down the kingdom token issue.

2 Likes

One of my members has lost 400k gold, contacted support who told him, there’s been no errors! Hmmmm, it was Andrew apparently. I’m only passing on the message, so forgive me for naming. Is this OK?

@Alpheon I can confirm the login errors have been fixed. Thanks

1 Like

@Alpheon Yes, all seems well. Hour and a half session, no issues at all. Thanks much!!

1 Like

Hey @Alpheon, I’m still at work, but my wife says she is still getting errors and game crashes every few battles. She’s super-frustrated. Any update on what is/was going on?

Going by our monitors, we believe the server troubles have died down, hope they’re not starting up again. It seems the third party server was on the fritz and we had to weather the storm. What errors is she seeing?

1 Like

It’s the JSON parse error. We’re on PS4 in Canada if that makes any difference. GOW crashes immediately after the error message, with the blue screen.

1 Like

The same error that Ricky posted above?