Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Hi mate. 7 is impossible to achieve in multiples of 5. You’ll either end up with a 0 or 5 at the end!

I was on 297 and I did two more levels and it didn’t budge! So I really don’t get what’s happening here.
Hmmmm.
Thanks for the explanation but I’m still scratching my noggin! (head) lol

I get that 25 +2 is going to be giving me a 7 but I did not know that you get two points at some levels. That’s mean!

What might be useful is if you could list all your Ghulvania troops, with their levels and traits. It’s possiblely a display bug on the kingdom screen, or something else entirely.

1 Like

I will do that so you pros can have a look and see if you can help. I can trait another one but the stones are really for a future troop! My Mrs is on her account at the moment but I’ll post it before I retire for the evening.
Thanks to everyone who has been kind enough to reply.
Cheers

As @Stan said it’s likely just a case of diminishing returns, but if, as you said, you leveled some troops and it didn’t budge the power at all, then it’s worth checking to see if the bar and kingdom screen do in fact match up with what you actually have troop wise.

2 Likes

If you were at 297 then added 2 levels and are still at 297, then there is definitely a problem. I have a spreadsheet that calculates my kingdom power from my troop/trait/level count and it is always a perfect match (at least since I got my formulas working right). Even with that, I still got caught by surprise when I thought Blighted Lands was SO CLOSE to 7* that I should be able to do it, but couldn’t quite squeeze out enough points with the diminishing returns.

They put the formulas in that way so that as the number of troops in each kingdom increases, it won’t be too easy to reach 5* for newer players. After the equivalent of 10 maxed out troops, the points are much more costly to acquire.

2 Likes

@Fred & @Luthielle: Thanks for reporting to us! I’m still investigating, but if it happens again, please let us know. :slight_smile: I’ll update if I find out what the culprit is.

@Dan_ozzzy189: I’ve taken a look at your account, and it should be functioning as intended. As @Stan mentioned, it’s the product of dimishing returns. Two more levels or a level and a trait should get you to five stars. I checked against your troops as of about 5 minutes ago.

3 Likes

Hey… Thanks everyone, I just trained up morthani’s will and got two points! Lol. I’m one sodding point away now! This is nuts!

I think I’ve been playing too much, or drinking too much lager. Or both!
Thanks again guys
Daniel

2 Likes

I just don’t remember the other two kingdoms I have at 7 behaving the sane way!

So as it need to be explained by devs and it wasnt, i will do it here.

About kingdom power :

Units : first 10 gives 50 points, after 1 unit gives 10
Traits : first 30 gives 25 points, after 1 trait gives 5
Level : first 200 gives 10 points, after 1 level gives 2
Hope this help
Fred

1 Like

If you had a few more traits in the other kingdoms, you may not have noticed the drop-off in levels. With 12 troops and 28 or more traits, you could hit 7 stars before the level cap kicks in at 200.

2 Likes

Will it be always like that now? Or will it go back to something like the 10 per level and 25 per trait when there’s more troops? I realised that the amount required has reduced ie:300 and not 500 but the amount gained for traited troops and levels is tiny! I don’t quite understand how it but it’s great to see the tributes and bonuses mount up. Thank goodness for the dragon soul that’s all I can say! (I just realised that I have kind of taken over the thread here now, apologies for that).

Omg this game!!!

I just won a PvP match, some stupid error message came up and it counted as a loss. What???

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/dfce9840-e166-4e8c-9c2f-935277beda05?gamerTag=Nezzlakhan&scid=ed190100-58a8-4dd8-8019-8e8323a144b4

1 Like

This unfortunately is a bug that is plaguing all versions of the game :frowning: Our console version gives a bit more information when the error occurs, however. We’re still investigating why this might be the case. It’s very difficult to get a reliable reproduction.

1 Like

Just got “Kingdom doesn’t match” error and a loss after a PvP win. Broke my streak, was almost to a new record… Same thing that happened the past few times I almost did so. I am on PS4.

2 Likes

I just won a game 10 minutes ago and noticed it counted as a loss. First time that’s happened to me since I’ve seen others post about this, too.

I’ve also had a few games crash upon victory, cost me few grand in gold, very irritating tbh.

I can’t even load up the game now.