Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Just finished a pvp fight on xbox one and got that error msg

1 Like

the french language is a big meanie, calling you a ā€œquitterā€ like that :grin:

3 Likes

I got that as well earlier today.

@Alpheon @Sirrian @Nimhain

I was wondering if I could get an update about Not Receiving Purchaseā€™s on PS4.
Is this going to be an on going issue? I was told this would be fixed two updates ago as its been happening to me for at least 4 months now at the min. :frowning:

Maybe its time for a New store in-game for psn to work. Just a suggestion.

Weā€™re talking with Sony about why this is happening but itā€™s slow going at the moment because of the holidays. As weā€™ve stated before, we are not having this issue on our test kits, so itā€™s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is going on. Weā€™re trying to fix it as fast as we can.

1 Like

Thanks gunthaar, choosing english in ps4 settings allow her to see her tasks. Reusing french sttings after makes it disappear again. At least this is a temporary fix.

Hi Fred, do you recall what tasks were available to her at the time they disappeared? Also, what is the accountā€™s invite code?

In chat the the word SUPPORT (all caps or not) is a naughty word. Which is great if youā€™re into that kind of humor, but not so fun if one of your Guildies is having an issue.

Hi Alpheon,

First of all, today her task menu has reappeared this morning with the daily reset. So from my understanding, a switch to english and a daily reset solves the issue; if it helps track down this bug.

I do know most off her tasks for that day by knowing what tasks she had on the second day of the bug (yesterday).

First day : one task blindly completed doing pvp Slot1 or Slot2. No english switch, didnt knew
Slot1 unsure, Slot2 unsure, Slot3 10 battles with troops from same kingdom, Slot4 4 explores in adana.

Second day : one task blindly completed opening glory chest, rewards 3 glory keys. So task was 10 glory chests. English switch after that (thanks to gunthaar).
Slot1 8 kills with hero weapon, Slot2 open 10 glory chests, Slot3 10 battles with troops from the same kingdom, Slot4 4 explores in adana.

Day one tasks are just deductions made of what she had left on day two because not completed day one, Slot3 and Slot4 are 100% accurate. My personal guess for Slot1 is pvp related task (10/25 victories, 40 trophies or 3 revenges) and for Slot2 it was probably open 10 glory chest (she does not remember if she opened glory chests that day,sorry).

If you still need it her invite account is : SYLVIANE_E5VB

Thanks for taking the time
I hope that will help

And the more important, Happy New Year

Fred

2 Likes

Hi,

I have the same problem for the task menu. Until today it worked perfectly but now it has disappeared (playing in french on XBOX One). Iā€™ve restarted the console in English, and the menu is back.
Restarted again in french and itā€™s gone again. But the tasks are hidden somewhere : Iā€™ve completed one that I checked in English.

I donā€™t mind to play Gems of War in English but Iā€™m not alone using the console and I donā€™t want to switch the language over and over.

Iā€™ll try to complete all the tasks to see if there is a correlation.

My account invite code is LUTHIELLE__LOEQ

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this should go in the weekly event post or here, but the Spooky Imp spell doesnā€™t work as intended.

The Spooky Imp should transform an enemy troop into a Wraith level 12. However, the level varies.

Hi everyone.
Its impossible to 7* ghulvania for me. Iā€™ve gone about 5 levels past the requirements and for some reason itā€™s stuck at 297/300. Not sure how or why I have a 7 in there!

1 Like

Can someone tag Sirrian or alphaeon please? I tried before but mustā€™ve done something wrong!

Rather then tagging them, you would probably be better off submitting a ticket https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

@Dan_ozzzy189 is having a problem getting Ghulvania to 7 stars, @Alpheon.

Could you get back to him please? Cheers.

2 Likes

Submitting a ticket wonā€™t make others aware though will it, or give folks something to share.

1 Like

Cheers verdugo!

1 Like

I was also thinking that support have enough to trawl through after the early reset last week!
You think I could mention gards avatar? Lol , hoping he comes soon

Hi Luthielle,

As you probably read from my post, my wife had the same bug that you are experiencing now. We changed to english settings just to see what tasks she had to do then we changed back to french and as it seems so far the daily reset after the change fixes it. So for whatever reasons, the bug will be fixed in one or two daily resets.

I hope this will help you
If not, count me in to fight that battle with you
Fred

Hey Dan,

Iā€™m not sure that I see a problem here.

For troops, you get 50 points for the first 10, and then 10 points for every troop after that.

For traits, you get 25 points for the first 30 traits, then 5 points for every trait after that.

For levels, you get 10 points for the first 200 levels, then 2 points after that.

Your 7 is coming from an odd number of traits (multiples of 25), and getting 2 points per level.

Assuming you actually have 12 troops, 25 traits and 226 levels, then you have the right number of power points. your problem is that you have hit the wall on levels and troops, which drastically reduces the number of points you get for each new one. If you could forge one more trait (or two more levels), youā€™d be at 7 stars.

4 Likes