no rewards
chat not working
3 time crash in 1 hours
2 more ghosts to my guild
xavaledes guild,10-12 active players and 9 ghosts
xavaledes guild deleted,sorry for all guild members for that

im free agent now

my english is poor sorry.

@Sirrian @Alpheon @Nimhain Are we going to get any answers from the devs about what happened? People in my guild are freaking out over the fact they bought seals hoping we could get to 40k (we were at about 38k when it reset a day early), talking about quitting the game, and overall very annoyed at the fact this we both reset a day early and the fact we didn’t get our end of week rewards. Some explanation as to why and assurances it won’t happen again would go a long way.

4 Likes

PvP ain’t working, guild tab ain’t working, keys ain’t working. Lol, just a normal week playing gems of war.

You at home, mate? How bad is it for everyone in the guild?

1 Like

Leaving for work now @Verdugo lol running an hour late. Bloody Rain.
A few are having problems mate in the community psn page

1 Like

Ah ok. I’ll have to try and see for myself when I’m home, ha ha!

Catch you later on, mate.

1 Like

Hopefully there will be a reply soon. It’s only just morning now in Aus so I’m guessing their in the office at the moment looking at it.

EDIT: @VegaDark541 Just found this reply from @Sirrian from last night:

2 Likes

Logging in has not been an issue. Just the stinky reset. Guild chat will hang though.

1 Like

The event timer still saying 7h30 left im affraid we all lost the reward we should have and in 7h30 another reset will happen and we will get the reward based on the current leaderboard

Only good news is i can get 1500 seals today and another 1500 after the reset

The extra turns in treasure hunt via guild statues haven’t applied for the level 60 green statue. Am I right in thinking this is a known issue?

That’s an issue again? Bummer @Dan_ozzzy189 :pensive:

1 Like

new event announced - business as usual - seems to be all we get ! not even a word if there will be another reset today.

Pretty sure we gonna have another reset, the only thing i don’t know is if we gonna get some kind of compensation package for today mess

1 Like

Extra reset is awesome, we got a ton of guild task loot for that one day.

1 Like

Lol, certainly not the only guild to make the most of it :wink:

1 Like

I can remember the week we did just under 50 million like it was yesterday…!

Glorious memories.

1 Like

Daily tasks screen has disapeared. No way of getting it back. If anyone has an idea on how to fix it, i will be glad to know.

Thanks in advance
Fred

Hi. If you are french like me, change the console settings, choose the english language. It worked for me