Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Lost me teams and team names but that dont matter i can play again ! :smiley:
Thanks for the help !

2 Likes

Just saw I’m pvp opposite team was scarlett and imperial jewel but the character graphics of imperial jewel hero continued below the box.

2 Likes

hahaha, talk about breaking the fourth wall!!

1 Like

Since update, I noticed I have the option to demote myself from rank 1. Demote option is in color and when I select it, the game ask me to confirm my choice. Is it really possible? Is that a new feature added for changing guild leader without contacting support?

@Alpheon @GoldPhoenix0

1 Like

Yes dude was able to do it awhile ago. @anon43026234

Valkyrie amount of gaining souls shows up is wrong says Gain 14 but gaining way more.

Are there any troops on the team with Necromancy?

Yeah, is that affecting it I guess?

Another note the new filter’s is abit messed up can’t scroll to the right in Type, when scrolling to the right in the Trait filter you only get; Aflame, Agile, Air Heart, Air Link, Air Spirit, Alert options not Fire Link, Impervious and every single trait, but you go to the left and they’re all there,can’t scroll to the right in Spell Effect either. Xbox One btw

Hi @Alpheon just want to let you know bone dragon bug is listed twice

Why has the pvp been reset without any rewards being sent out?

2 Likes

Even more baffling…why was it reset a day early?

3 Likes

My only guess was it’s either unintentional or a massive cock up because rewards weren’t sent out. How do they know who was in which position?

Guild tasks and weekly contribution tallies were also reset

I can’t play the game today (xbox one). Freezing at the loading screen

Anyone notice that when dragon soul casts it’s spell, he doesn’t always appear on screen?

see if any of your guildies can log in. we had this last week. only people in our guild.

Yes it was fixed. Thank you.

Getting (login error) when i win a pvp fight and count as a lost on xbox one

Servers very flaky

1 Like