Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

maybe just a server problem, nothing to do except wait

Still not working , just noticed there is something else going on aswell. The troops donā€™t show . It says scout on both sides and the troops power on both sides is 888,888. Reorder and battle options arenā€™t working.

This game ā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had this happen to me, when I went to the troop menu, all my 20 armies had magically disappeared. That was a pain.

It is quite frustrating , just hope itā€™s fixable.

Did you lose them forever and have to rebuild from scratch? This is making me think of writing down my permanent teamsā€¦

1 Like

[PS4] Purchasing items from the Playstation Store does not give rewards Status: Under Investigation. Please let us know if you are getting this issue and please contact support for your missing items. Provide any useful information about this issue would be appreciated, as we are unable to reproduce this issue.

I can confirm that this happened to me on Sunday, the 1st. Purchased the Arcane Traitstone Pack. Didnā€™t receive rewards, even tried to Renew License just in case. Never got them.

Yep. Had to build them all again. Total PITA.

1 Like

Yay! The Lapina display problem has been fixed (I can only speak about PS4) :grinning:

Many thanks!

1 Like

It appears that the soul bonus does not calculate correctly in Quest matches when the soul cap is not met, when playing with a team with multiple necromancy traits. I have a team with three troops that have the necromancy trait active. The soul cap shows as 100, but if I donā€™t get exactly 100 souls, the bonus at the end of the round is calculating wrong.

First match, 85 souls were collected, but only 161 were awarded. My current bonus should have been 315%, but the awarded souls were only 189%. The next match, 80 souls were collected, and 101 awarded, this time 126%. The third match, 100 souls were collected, and 315 souls were awarded.

All matches were played in quest mode, under Warlord II difficulty, on the PS4.

This does not appear to happen with normal teams that donā€™t have necromancy traited troops, as those have been calculating correctly.

When leaving the game suspended, finishing the match freezes the game at rewards, then goes to black screen.

Hey Ghostv12,

Could you check to see if you are still having these issues?

The game crashes on Ps4 when the last card on the enemy team dies from my thorns trait on gloom leaf. Happens every time and I send the crash reports on ps4.

Good day GoldPhoenix0 ,

I did receive daily bonus but sadly the issues are the same today and i am unable to play.
What should i do ?

This is a weird one.
I finished my battle exploring with the soul cap at 100
Got 205 souls
Finished next battle exploring with same troops and finishing with 82/100 and got the same amount, 205!
Its happening all the time

I have that same problem as well!

Iā€™m getting that same issue, but only in the Quest lines. It seems that you only get the correct bonus payout if you collect 100 souls in the match. Anything less than that is not paying out properly. I noticed this happening on the console yesterday, but today I noticed it in the iOS version as well.

Challenges and PVP seems to be paying out correctly, and teams without multiple necromancy traits also seem to be paying out correctly. I believe this issue is only happening when you have multiple troops with the necromancy trait active to increase the soul cap.

1 Like

With regards to the guild bonus for extra turns while doing Treasure Hunt, it seems that every time I start up the game, I only have the base 8 turns. If I play for an extended period of time, eventually I will get awarded the extra turns, but I have no idea what acts as the ā€œtriggerā€ to make that happen. Iā€™ve certainly tried, but thereā€™s nothing Iā€™ve been able to find that makes the extra turns suddenly appear. And when they do magically appear, they only last until the game is restarted again.

This is the first week that this has been an issue. Xbox One player here.

1 Like

I am in a rank 28 guild and my husband in rank 6 guild and we are having the same issue as are other people in my guild. I had 11 turns last night and today is the first time in dealing with this issue.

1 Like

Sorry about that @Ghostv12, Iā€™ve looked more into the issue and I believe you should now be able to access PvP and other parts of the game.

@einsteinle and @MrsAffects, Could you see if you are still missing out on the extra turns in Treasure Hunt? You may need to restart the game to get the correct amount of turns.

4 Likes

Just restarted the game and yes, I do have the extra turns included now from the get-go. Thank you!

1 Like