Weekly reset 08 january?

This is weekley fuckup not weekly reset. I was 5th in the ranking and got nothing, not even “yay, you’re effin 5th after playing for a week”.

3 Likes

It’s also an insult to those of us, myself included, that bought seals in the store to get us closer to level 6, only for it to be a waste of money. I thought about buying more in the future but now that this has happened I’m not spending another penny.

2 Likes

Would love to hear from a dev on this. Unforseen issue? Mistake? What the hell is going on? And where are the pvp rewards. Come on guys. Your cummunity deserves an answer.

5 Likes

I know they’re usually around but it’s Sunday /night time in OZ

Directing attention to the dev:
@Nimhain

1 Like

Looks like somebody must have deployed out an incorrect file last week during the holidays.
I checked before deploying the new event (for tomorrow) and even tested it on a PS4 here in the studio, and it was working fine.
At this stage, I’;m going to need to wait for the console team to get into the office tomorrow morning and figure out what happened.

5 Likes

Will we get our pvp rewards?

1 Like

Saw the same disgusting reset of whatever-the-freak you can call it. I contributed gold and that was not redistributed at all. We were close to leveling one of the statues; Burned there. I understand full well how indignant players are. Do not insult us further by giving us the usual meager rewards. It has to hurt you where it counts most.

Let the community decide how to best be compensated.

2 Likes

It was an accident. It’ll be sorted.

3 Likes

I hope the game resets again, bonus guild loot!

4 Likes

I like this idea!!

PVP Stat screen still says (X) hours left in event, as would be the usual reset time.

@Sirrian
Glad to hear it was a mistake and not a return to the original reset schedule on console where almost every aspect of the game was set to a different time and day of the week seemingly at random. I like the “newer” system of one time, one day a week.

What is going to happen tomorrow (in 15 hours) is there going to be another weekly reset?

1 Like

In addition chat on x1 will not load. Making it difficult to communicate with guild mates.

1 Like

Don’t you use xbox live instead? All my guild are in a psn guild group. Makes it easier to type too.

Yeah we have clubs and lfg on x1, and usual chat. but its nice to be able to leave a message in game. Particularly about this issues with the reset.

Look like the console dev was in hurry to go in holiday break :slight_smile:

I was wondering what happened. Money spent and disappointed.

1 Like

Anyone tried this yet? Do you get the rewards again or a ‘no reward’ email.

You get the rewards