Connection Question

How much for the “stable servers pass” ?

Ever since daily reset today my matches have been loading incredibly slow on the Central US server. And that’s with my 100 Mbs wifi and my 5G LTE internet.

So basically my question is. How many pases are you going to sell us before the revenue is actually allocated to Gems of War instead of being the only thing funding the parasite that is Puzzle Quest 3?

16 Likes

In Europe here. Same issue. Everything is ridiculously sloooowwww.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Ditto on Xbox. On Mondays, the server lag is always really bad. And it was even worse this week, as there have been periods of lag throughout the whole week, not just Monday. Lag during Vault weekends is ridiculous too. IP2/505, PLEASE upgrade your freaking servers!

4 Likes

Today again. Three-four loading bars to load a match and everything else is nerve-rackingly slow.

Yup, painful to play.

Today’s been the worst day yet. Took me twice as long just to complete the delve event…

But their servers are a’go

Try using a VPN? I understand the frustration considering we need to grind for 10 crowns…

Vpn usually slows things down, right?

Yet another day of server lag on Xbox… This is absolutely ridiculous.

2 Likes

Yes in general. But I tried hopping from country to country. I found the Las Vegas VPN server (cyberghost) as fast as without a VPN connection (only applies to GoW app). Worth a try if you have one. Though I understand, this shouldn’t be the final solution to solve the lagging issue. That server may lag too if a lot of players will try to connect there.

1 Like

Again after the reset. Obviously this is a worldwide issue and hasn’t been resolved in any way at all. Now it’s happening so frequently… needs to be handled

2 Likes

Bumping this thread as something really needs to be done about the persistent server lag, especially during Mondays and Vault events. So frustrating to see the yellow ‘!’ icon and request timeout error messages, even though my internet connection is perfectly fine. :rage:

2 Likes

It’s absolutely pathetic honestly, I’m playing other games now as I’m close to quitting this crap, useless devs, take take take money but don’t invest in upgrading servers or actual maintenance.

1 Like

Bumping this thread again. Servers desperately need upgrading as severe lag is happening way too often, making the game unenjoyable.

1 Like

Agreed. Was looking forward to an evening playing but had to switch off and play something else because it was so bad

1 Like

Well, this game turns into absolute junk day by day

First, 2 “passes” at the same time - greed level up.
The servers issue that persists since FOREVER are absurd at this point, after all this money cashed in.

@Madd_Hurricane and others probably spent thousands of $$$ in this game, not to mention all the hours that they’ve put in. And the devs/company response: ********** off, we don’t care

How much is a god damn server? Why is there no auto-scaling enabled? I know the servers and the API runs on AWS and built with nodejs, surely it can be auto-scaled when shit hits the fan, no? Or at least every monday, and when big events are happening. Ex TODAY - it’s impossible to play a damn game and hunt those extra ultra mega rare gnomes, because it takes 20s to load a game that takes 5s!

Now, of course, since the announcement of Puzzle Quest 3 things are downhill, and for some reason, it seems they don’t care about the player based anymore. I am not surprised if they don’t want to actually force some players to quit. And they do this on purpose. Imagine this: why would they support this “old” game, when there’s new hype around the new one? It’s apparently hard to come up with good content here. Rewards are a joke for anything over level 1300, shrines are another level of greed, daily offers still broken, bugs still not fixed. Any any event that you really wanna pass you most likely have to buy gems (if not loggin in hourly)

The lack of response from the team is also pointing in the direction that they don’t care.

Rant over. Prove me wrong.

2 Likes