[Reported] Serious lag/server issues

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox Series S
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
The game is still suffering from extreme lag, particularly at the beginning of the week and during events. This was supposed to be fixed in a recent update but if anything it is worse now
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Almost every Monday and also significantly during vault weekends.

Steps to make it happen again
Basically just do anything that interacts with the game - open chests, load battles, collect rewards, navigate to kingdoms etc.

Significant issues now experienced on:
31/01, 01/02, 04/02, 07/02

7 Likes

This issue has started again today (04/02) unsurprisingly. Its no coincidence that due to the introduction of the new delve weekend event the lag issues are becoming a problem again.

I have no issues. On android mobile us east.

Do you mean immediately after reset?

Yes that is one point that experiences lag but to be honest I have been experiencing several periods of significant lag throughout the entire week.

I’ve noticed a bit of that too now, during this faction assault. It’ll hang for over a minute loading or ending a battle.

The lag has been worse than ever today and yesterday. Please can one of the devs provide an update on what is being done to fix this. The game becomes almost unplayable at peak times

1 Like

Lag is worse today than it has ever been. I keep getting request timeout and server error messages, tried restarting Gems, did a hard reset on my Xbox Series X and even reset my router. None of those things helped. And my internet speed is good so that’s not an issue. This is far beyond frustrating. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

On android it is not that severe. There is some loading here and there but still not too bad. I was able to run the faction assault today.

Servers have been laggy for months now on One, and no one seems to care. Do the devs plan to fix it one day/month/year eventually?

1 Like