Congratulations to my Anonymous Guildmates

lol. my feeling.

But now I see, it was about gold. gotcha.

Its none of my business but based on the above Ian seems to be getting it needlessly harsh.

In case it wasn’t clear, Ian.M. wanted to stay in Anonymous without contributing on a regular basis. When he was informed this would not be acceptable, he chose to leave. He has now decided to make a sympathy plea in the public forums because he got none in the guild. But you’ re right, it’s none of your business.

1 Like

Well now you are just being entirely untruthful. I left for various reasons:

1. The spirit of the guild changed from a play for fun, shoot for 1st and enjoy the ride, guild. This was per our previous leader who’s only requirement was weekly tier 1.
  2. Guild is now. 300/300k that must be done by 10pm Sunday. Zero grace, gone Monday am if not met.
  3. Consultation for new requirements was done with minimal consultation and set by a few players.

I never, ever said I wanted a free ride. Where did you get that? In the chat I specifically asked what the grace was. Most weeks I can hit 300 some weeks I can’t. No one should ever get booted because something came up on the weekend and we didn’t get around to informing the leader before the axe dropped.

Life happens and this is a game, get off your high horse. You’re acting like your leadership is the reason the guild is where is it. I laugh.

I sure know I am not important to the guild but then again I never claimed to be. I was around the longest and I contributed gold to the guild just like everyone else, proportionately to the amount I played. Like many other players who aren’t level 1000, we need to play more than just pvp to level our troops and kingdoms.

Being squeezed out of a team you helped build isn’t fun. I bet you’d fire a guy off your softball team if he didn’t get enough hits. Some people don’t understand loyalty and the fact being 1st isn’t everything. Just look at the numberous people who left. We all felt the same.

1 Like

[quote=“ian.m, post:44, topic:10892, full:true”]
being 1st isn’t everything[/quote]

This sentiment I can relate to. I’ve been feeling conflicted lately is all I can say publically though.

1 Like

Then you should be very happy in another guild that doesn’t care about being first. That’s the benefit of being Guild master, THEY can set the guild on the path that THEY want. If people don’t like it they can abandon ship. You can’t expect to be in the number 1 guild and not expect there to be big requirements to stay in first. All the top guilds are gunning for that top spot. Anyone that loves the guild and respects what they are trying to do, would graciously leave if they feel they can’t keep up. Please stop throwing shade on something that is an accomplishment, and that most guilds would love to do. People spend lots of money and time trying to be the best in this game.

2 Likes

Read my point #3

But to your point, I am happy elsewhere now. I don’t need a second job crushing gems. I have also spent a lot real money in this game, I’ve never been in it for the free ride.

Read it. Read the part I said about Guildmaster. Obviously the majority stayed.

I don’t lie. Don’t have a need to. You, though, have taken what was a private guild matter into a public forum in order to cry about how badly you were treated when in fact it was all your own choice. The majority of the guild voted for the new requirements because the majority wants to make a run at keeping the first place position. Requirements of 300/300k and notification if you can’t make them are not onerous; every guild at the top has requirements, some much higher than ours. You stated clearly that you would mostly likely be unable to meet those requirements and then left. Your only argument that things shouldn’t have changed seems to be that you “were in the guild for a year and a half.” You could have stood for election to be the new guild master. You chose not to.

To bring this into a thread meant to celebrate Anonymous’ accomplishments, of which you were a part, is petty and self-serving. I am grateful that your opinion can matter even less to me now than it did in the past.

1 Like

grats on the 500k :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

[quote=“RiverSong, post:50, topic:10892, full:true”]
Requirements of 300/300k and notification if you can’t make them are not onerous; every guild at the top has requirements, some much higher than ours. [/quote]

In my Guild, 300/300k is for the “junior members”. When you hit Rank 2, it’s expected of you to average 400/750k on a weekly basis to “set an example”.

Every game with a Guild system I’ve ever played had requirements at the top-end. This is FAR from a new or unique thing.

What happened with Ian is a common incident in these scenarios. When a Guild goes from Casual to Competitive, it’s quite a shock, especially to long-time members who have gotten used to the old status quo.

3 Likes

Is this an Anonymous topic or Intrim ?
Im confused lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congratz :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ve only been in the guild a little while but from what I’ve observed everything was done with majority consensus. From picking the GM to implementing the new requirements.

Of course, it’s unlikely that everyone will be satisfied but so long as the majority are then that’s where the decision should be made. Not just in this game but in most matters in real life.

You’re being overly aggressive.

It’s easy to tell the difference…

2 Likes

Hardly, i’ve seen worse (not from RiverSong, not from here), but never unprovoked.
A guild is celebrating a really amazing accomplishment, and then comes a “wild grinch to stole their x-mas” and everyone should pat him in the shoulder and treat him with cookies, friendship and understanding? :confused:

3 Likes

Who knows how Dhjl would feel about our current standards. Personally, though, I don’t think he would have been upset by them.

Sure, a year ago we had no minimums. But as we crept closer to 1st place, he did institute some, and even contemplated making them higher. I think he wanted them, but didn’t have the temperament to enforce them.

But he’s gone now, and so by necessity things had to change. Everyone got a chance to provide their input on our current direction, and not everyone was going to agree. People left because we now have higher minimums, but perhaps some of our more competitive members would have left if we set no minimums and started to fall behind. It likely would have happened either way.

As for me, I’m not a fan of the minimums. I wasn’t when Dhjl introduced them, and I’m not now. I’m sure a day will come when I won’t meet them, but I’m totally prepared to accept those consequences, with no hard feelings or complaints.

Anyway, it’s been a fun ride to 500,000 trophies, and I’m glad I got to be a part of it.

10 Likes

Absolutely not, but, from the outside thete seemed to be only one aggressor.

Continued success to all in the guild. 1 million trophies is a great target now!

I hope that anon will stay at the top for some time, maybe some of my guild mates will join and then i can be proud that i did the thing i set out to do.

1 Like

I want to join you