Congratulations to my Anonymous Guildmates

how can one be forced to anything in this game?

1 Like

2 Likes

Itā€™s called sour grapes

1 Like

It is sad you and other people chose to leave.
But, as River Song said in the guild chat, one of the reasons we got to rank 1 without any requirements is because dhjl used to play really a lot. Now that he is gone everyone needs to do his share if we want to remain #1. And that is what most of us want, I think.
Sure it can be difficult to do 300 trophies a week when you have a job, a familyā€¦ whatsoever. But that is what many top guilds require now.
And fortunately there are still several of us in the guild who were already there when dhjl took its lead.

5 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Itā€™s a become a gemtatorship. Get crushing or get packing.

No one was forced to do anything. You chose to leave because we wouldnā€™t carry you any more. You donā€™t get to be in the number one guild without doing any of the work. Sorry your massive sense of entitlement wonā€™t let you see that.

2 Likes

Seriously though, @RiverSong is a great person. You never experienced MY leaderā€¦

1 Like

3 Likes

Please keep the salt out of this thread. All the top guilds have high requirements. If you canā€™t meet those then you donā€™t belong there. Congrats again everyone.

4 Likes

All I can say is that my guild left me alone while I was farting around doing whatever I felt like, collecting troops and stuff.

It turned out to be to their benefit, since Iā€™m now consistently in the top 3 contributors to our guild every week. I could easily satisfy some of the top guildsā€™ requirements now that Iā€™m almost level 500 but hey, they took care of me. Now itā€™s my turn.

3 Likes

Loyalty is undervalued

Absolutely. Members were dropping like flies when the new requirements were decided by a select few. Djhl would be sad.

@HKdirewolf, I was in the guild for a year and half, I can be a bit salty if I feel like it. Iā€™m truely not mad though I have moved on, its just a game after all.

There is a conflict hereā€¦
Anyway, if anything i think it was the best for both parts to follow separated paths, i canā€™t blame the top guilds for wanting to remain at the top, and i canā€™t blame the ones that opted out for more casual guilds.

2 Likes

Yep. Sad but even in game u need to be logical, to be no. 1 requires a huge amounts of trophies every week. If u donā€™t have ā€œengineā€ like Dhjl was, all others must start to work ā€¦ like or not it is life . And really this is not about ā€œgood olā€™timesā€ just about economics of the game ā€¦

No one was kicked. Everyone who left did so voluntarily. Even you. To bring this into this thread bespeaks an ability for passive aggressiveness that defies comprehension. Moved on? I think not. Youā€™re pissed as hell that you donā€™t get to enjoy the benefits of being in the guild without doing any of the work. Otherwise you wouldnā€™t be in this thread.

2 Likes

Did I say I was? You seem to be very in tune with my emotions.

4 Likes

Your emotions? No. But I do know a parasitic leech when I see one.