Community Weapon Spell (Sorry team, we gotta do this again!)

Uff. Can’t believe there were people who were saying “We want a weapon that can explode” then voted for the one that exploded without a boost ratio.

1 Like

One you can pick the Mana on. The other let RNG decide 100%. The more control I have… Imo… The better.

The boost ratio sounds nice but also requires certain builds for max benefit. Where as the cast that won… Is more universal.

1 Like

I see the argument for choosing a color being useful, but I think the choice between “Explode 8 random gems” and “Explode 4 gems of a chosen color” is obvious.

I see no argument as to why the boost ratio is hard to use. The weapon itself applies Disease (which IMO is very underrated) and the Plaguelord hero class can apply it easily (and is very powerful otherwise with 50% starting mana and Stone talent tree)

The main benefit of the other spell choice is a bit of AoE damage which isn’t too useful if the tradeoff is making the explosion worse.

Which is great if the player still uses Plaguelord. Most veterans don’t use a class (outside of GW) after they get it to 100 because they are working on other classes right after.
Disease is underrated because very few troops use it.

If you can’t see why being able to choose what you explode over letting the AI completely control what you explode is a better option. Then nothing I could possibly say will change your mind. :man_shrugging:

considering you’re only exploding 4, you’re still not getting a real choice on what the AI explodes unless the board is really dead.

If I only want to explode 4 red gems. And I know it’s going to take a block of 9 off the board (per red gem). I can definitely strategize around it more than the AI picking 4 for me.
I’ll use the weapon to my advantage. I hope others do as well.
Those who are unhappy should of spoke up louder prior to the voting closing. :man_shrugging:

Not my fault! We got no official answer to Mithran’s question, so I didn’t even vote in the poll.

1 Like

Let the record show, on this day the 5th of August 2020. During the event week of Shady Dealings. That the community…got this weapon choice…right.
LimpingPaleGlobefish-size_restricted

scythie mcscythface can never be right … with that name …

1 Like

Not once, in all my life, did I agree to that name. Nevertheless, it is our Community Weapon.

Well played, community. Excelsior.

I cant believe I just read all of this.

1 Like