Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

Nice teams. In a sense it’s a little surprising there aren’t more entangle based teams since it works far better than on the pc.

(Side question, will it be staying that way as a console feature or was it a glitch? Specifically attack gains from traits or abilities break entangle on pc while on console entangle prevents the gain altogether?)

I ususually go, “Huh?”, at your choices but I’m happy with Swamplash. Every Kingdom has 7 Troops now and I like Swamplash’s role. It isolates a Skull-based Troop and can whittle it down.

1 Like

We believe entangle should stop skull damage all together. We don’t have plans to change it on our side.

2 Likes

Well that makes it a far more useful and viable counter then. Good to hear.

1 Like

Excellent to hear!

Swamplash itself is a Great Maw counter (Skulls, not Mana) and will definitely see playtime from me.

My newly 3-starred Mist of Scales says, “Thanks!”

Thought everything was to have a counter? So what’s Entangles counter? Sorry give me the pc version.
Not saying traits should break entangle but mana spells certainly should MO.

Entangle’s counter is cleanse.

Headmaster to the rescue.

1 Like

Possible counters to Entangle

True Damage team
A Troop that has cleanse
Mana drain

Of course I can’t change teams, so I just power through entangle…

Yeah I know about cleanse. Just wish console would follow pc as its a better idea MO.
Herdmaster I could probably find room for in one of my teams.
Wish console had more team slots. :disappointed:

Both console and PC have 20 slots.

And really entangle is pretty useless on PC with many troops who gain even 1 attack on 4-5 matches.

@Shiratori yeah I know about the 20 teams. On console I think we need more.

Just wish console was identical to pc. Lol, well except for tasks :wink:

Four good counters to entangle, in order of quality:

1 - Have a trait like flying or impervious which prevents it.
2 - Have direct spell damage, and thus not rely on skull matches.
3 - Cleanse.
4 - Time.

1 Like

Ok so it wasn’t a bug. Thought it was and would change with update.

Lol, not saying entangle was a problem just thought it was weird it wasn’t like pc. I’ve got it just keep playing how I’m playing since nothing will be changing. :wink:

So what are we getting next week? Mercy? Summer imp?

I cannot definitely say until Monday. However my best guess says that you will see at least 2 if not all 3 of these cards over the next 3 weeks.

Mercy
Green Slime
Gob-chomper

Any news on what it will be?

1 Like

Yep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
None of them

So if it’s as the title says … it will be Zephyros. Which means Blade traitstones.

I want Mercy :unamused:

Update: Added Dragon Cruncher and Mad Prophet to Drifting Sands. Added Famine to Apocalypse.

This week we head up north to where warring tribes stalk the land, where Valkyries claim the souls of the fallen, and where the giants rule supreme.

The mighty Zephyros adds his might to the battle. Wielding powerful lightning bolts, this giant will clear out a column, adding the mana to your team while inflicting strong damage to all enemies. He is the 8th troop for Stormheim, so you can now fully 5* this kingdom as well as the 4th giant there so you can run a full Stormheim giant team to maximize all bonuses.

This Blue Yellow troop will come with Arcane Blade traitstones which can be used to power up some of the most powerful and popular troops in the game including:

Celestasia
Dryad
Knight Coronet
Sunweaver
Tau
The Silent One

Along with the forthcoming:
Borealis (Legendary from Glacial Peaks)
Djinn (Rare from Drifting Sands)
Ghiralee (Epic from Adana)

Good hunting all!

3 Likes

Is there any method of knowing what troops can be weekly events? I’m holding out for a red/brown to trait Jarl and Sheggra but could do with traiting Celestia too if nothing for those is forthcoming