Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

How many “Red” Traitstones @Rickygervais?

Don’t know exactly i got over 1000 of each minor so it’s hard to say

Man now you’re just showing off.

1 Like

I hope you joking? I was just answering talia

Lol, yeah I’m pretty sure he was joking :slight_smile:

Minor reds are in high demand at completionist endgame as almost all red/hybrid troops have a primary color as red and thus many more reds are needed than other colors.

3 Likes

Because even Tacet complains that he can’t get enough minor reds… buck it, consoles get some minor reds. Ship a few to everyone’s favorite dragon, he needs them.

You are right i looked again and i only got 800 red and other are over 1000

Rolls the eyes and deep sighs.

1 Like

How in the bleeped do you have 800 red minors? Do you know about the Traits tab under Crafting?

1 Like

Lol i guess i just play too much

I know. I spent half of my reds so I’m down to a bit more than 100 red minors now.

For the record it appears Imp of Love came with 10 Minor Reds, 10 Major Reds, 5 Runic Reds and 5 Arcane Rages

3 Likes

Honestly if you have more than 50 Minor Reds, you’re not doing it right

Well im not leveling everything cause i want to keep my runics for the good troops that’s all

I dont have all kingdom to 5 stars and not stressed about that

I have about 150. I cant spend them as I have no arcanes, no point usibg them to trait characters i dont use wheb i cabt even trait the ones I do. 800 seems like a lot though

Or I had accumulated a large number by playing challenge 1 on Mist of Scales close to 1000 times to come away with my 16 Arcane Bloods and there aren’t many red troops left that I hadn’t traited that I had any interest in.

1 Like

Yeah this also

I think i got all the best troops using red already upgraded the other i don’t care for now i keep my runics

Honestly I don’t know how Talia does it, finding this stuff out. You’ve got magic in those hands, dear? :heart_eyes:

Or p’rhaps just a spare Gems account, hehe