Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

You can have the game and Netflix open at the same time on the PS4.

Ricky, that armor is unique for you. Ours is a black armor called shadow armor with the same stats. Like I said, the difference is that you’re on Warlord I as well.

200 moves is very impressive to me. I’d say your average is a touch higher then mine, but I tend to put a 100% effort in about 1 time in 5; the remainder being more get it done quick while getting as many easy moves as possible. When playing quickly, sometimes I get over 75 moves, and sometimes when playing slowly and carefully, I get under 45. The randomness of the drops seems to be the main variable. I probably don’t practice on TH enough to really master it.

I’m pessimistic about my Glory gains from tributes. Would be useful to record them and get a clearer view

Just took a screenshot of the rewards

You need Valkyrie mate!

Oh, good to know. I thought I had tried that and had it force me to close, but perhaps not. Usually, when I’m watching Netflix I’m not alone, so that is another constraint on obsessive gaming behaviour.

2 Likes

Trust me i don’t need her lol

1 Like

Yeah, I would agree with you then. One nice thing is how fast I can collect when everything is already up and running. If I had to fully launch and sign in maybe not then…

I was pretty certain that was pushed out to console as well… are folks still getting gold from green & red chests?

The artwork might not have been updated, but I thought the data change went live already.

Im getting gold for everything even a vault

1 Like

Yeah gold souls from vault. Lol so obviously his maps are done on pc

I pulled souls from the vault. I figured we matched how the the PC version was with 1.09 which still had everything and how the next update would match the PC version .

Much like how the 1.08 update for console saw the decreased arena awards even though the PC version was rebuffed at that time and with the next update (the current one) it was rebuffed as well.

I believe that’s the savage armor.

200 from green, 500 from red and 1250 from vaults. I only know that for SURE because I had the 5 map task today.

Hmmm - well maybe that had to wait a patch! I distinctly remember changing those values though.

1 Like

Lol, well on X1 aparrently we have to wait for everything. (No fault of yours of course)

@pinoking well that will teach ya for owning an x1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I Brought the Treasure Hunt rewards up a week ago, my bad in that I should have followed up as you didnt get back to me.

I’m glad the values are changing, and I still curious about the answer to my original question. (Even if you have to be vague).

Thanks

Setting an hourly alarm to quick gather loot while watching TV is key. I get 4 or 5 tributes after work, and a dozen or so on my days off when I’m goofing off at home.
Once you level and trait your main team, I dedicate all my souls and trait stones to gold starring cities. 14 3* cities all level 10, rest except the latest at 1*. The free loot ads up quickly.

Never seen it broken down like that, and it makes a lot of sense. I go more for gold so Broken Spire is currently my home, but after seeing this I will probably change. :slight_smile: