Cold Time Rock N' Troll

I expect that: it’ll be volatile as hell, and likely to either fill all allies and freeze all enemies (Mab will be an auto-include), or match nothing and hand nice board to opponent. Meaning with how we all know RNG here operates, it’s too unreliable for high end player use, but it can now and then cause you a loss from nowhere on defences.

Let’s see how it behaves, but I think this fails the Jainus test…

1 Like

Deleted: 'Cause preparing boards is not relevant anymore.

So…I restart GoW and first thing i see… “Wrerch the Halls” with Gemhammer trying to seduce me…:blush:

I was never into Midgets, but this time i might make an exception :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Still no gnomes in the forge…

All the expected troop are in the Event Chest’s pool, if anyone is worried about bugs. This is the resuly from 50 Event Keys…

Also, RNG is really nice to me lately. At first, I try to use one at a time in case of bugs. First one I got Glaycion, second was King Bloodhammer. It’s 2 Legendary from 2 event keys! I wish next Legandary is this easy… :rofl:

10 Likes

I did 200 event keys and got 8 Bloodhammer and 6 Glaycion. I like that RNG. Can’t get Gemhammer though and beggared if I’m wasting more event keys looking for her.

3 Likes

I always felt like the quest reward troops had an artificially low drop rate. I feel like for all of them the only way I tend to get them is via events.

Did I make that up? Is it not supposed to be that way?

1 Like

So after having played Ice Troll and the other Dhrak troops for a longer while i feel like Ice Troll is decent though ultimately weaker than regular Trolls.
For me creating two colours worked out about as consistent as the other Trolls’ one colour+3 regarding extraturns but he tends to generate a smaller amounts of mana overall.
His interaction with Bayhammer is also not that great as most of the board preparation is pointless, Glaycion actually does a much better job here for Bays first cast and after that Doomstorm takes over anyways making Ice Troll mostly pointless in Doomskull teams, i am looking forward to trying him out in other setups though.

I tried

Gorghota
Ice troll
Glaycion
Bloodhammer

If no blue on board you cast glaycion and if no red you cast bloodhammer

Cold Time Rock n Roll…
Anybody else singing this over and over and over again!?

HILARIOUS!

Little question: Will this weekend be Gnome Weekend?
And will the occurrence of both the Pet Gnome and Red Gnome will be upped?

Because I am Guild Leader of a guild where only around 10 people are active, and they are spread all over the world. It would be nice that increased chance for Pet Gnomes would allow those lower on the ladder to get a few pets… (I am on console, where we don’t have notifications if a pet is found by another player; I also do not want to quit my own guild that exists almost for 1000 days…)

No, next week. Gnome week and Bounty week are every other week.

I already hate these doomskulls storm it remove all the strategy and win are only based about who will be the more lucky during cascade.

I had 4 troops vs 1 and AI was able to kill them all with ridiculous cascades

3 Likes

Treasure maps every game!..

Yeah seriously it look like im playing lotto GOW.

Wth happened to the game i loved so much?

1 Like

Btw if you feel courageous try fighting 4x flamebomb with bloodhammer in your team lol you will see insane luck

Yes this almost had me twice already today! Oops…

6 Likes

All I’m going to say is that this is the most fun I’ve had blasting through PvP since the week Princess Fizzbang was released and nerfed. I am confident that this mechanic will receive the same fate. Maybe the Doomstorm will be swapped for something less insane or maybe matching doomskulls will be nerfed to no longer grant and extra turn, but somethings definitely going to change. Just enjoy it while you can.

4 Likes

I think 6 turn of storm is way too much lol just need 1 turn to destroy everyone

Just 170 event keys to get the 2 new legendaries so not too bad :+1:

2 Likes