CONSOLE: Trollololol

Originally published at: CONSOLE: Trollololol – Gems of War

Trololol Trololol.

New Troop: Desert Troll

Most Trolls intensely dislike sunlight. Dark Trolls prefer the stormy skies and rocky overhangs of Karakoth, while Sea Trolls are at home in the murky ocean depths, and the Rock Trolls seldom venture to the surface world at all.

Desert Trolls on the other hand can’t get ENOUGH sunlight. If Trolls were humans, these guys would be walking around in sunglasses and tight singlet-tops, like a Venice Beach native with an awesome tan. In fact, when compared to their brethren, what Desert Trolls lack in accumulated treasure, they more than make up for in swag and attitude! There’s at least a 50/50 chance if you bump into one of these guys in the Drifting Sands, he may not eat you, but instead give you a hearty fist-bump to send you on your way.

Please note this Event only applies to the PS4 and XBox One versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

1 Like

Noooooo only one troop :cry:

1 Like

@Sirrian can we get Necrezza added as a glory troop?

So no Drake or Bone Daemon for us?

2 Likes

Yup i was expecting them since we got the kingdom rework

1 Like

One troop again??? And i bet one crap traitstone again???

2 Likes

So we’re 2 weeks behind the PC/mobile version, nice!

That means next week the 2 Divinion Fields troops, and the week after the 3 Orc troops, although the Orc chan`ges have already beenpushed through on the console side, right?

1 Like

For the love of God give us Neccreza, Elymaugrim, Aurora, the mythic Drawrf and catch us up to pc/mobile ffs. You rammed this update down our throats, yet we keep getting squat. Seriously

3 Likes

A new mythic will be released on console soon. Three guesses as to which one. (Get it? Because there’s three?)

1 Like

Stonehammer.

1 Like

Stonehammer and it was suppose to be release last week :frowning:

2 Likes

Last week was, understandably, pretty hectic for us. Stonehammer will be coming to you in the near future.

1 Like

So you are saying more time to save for elemaugrim. cheers

Any chance it could release tomorrow instead of waiting til the typical Friday?

Please convince sirrian to add summer imp in the glory bundle, it’s been 2 week in a row only 1 troop

2 Likes

I guess it is another week of saving even more glory

2 Likes

I just got so uncomfortable at the thought of breaking our schedule. I swear I got goosebumps.

3 Likes

@Saltypatra please summer imp won’t break your schedule :slight_smile:

Nice curve…:laughing:

1 Like

I am already at 13000 glory. :coffee::frog: Oh and don’t forget the looping Justice lol.

1 Like